Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boost from Master EUW NOW

Discussion on Free Boost from Master EUW NOW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Free Boost from Master EUW NOW

Yo,

Master Player LF Account to give you a little freeboost... Since i got drophacked and i need to atleast wait 2 hours to play on my acc again i am looking for an account to play on during that time. Gonna do 1-2 Games and give you a little freeboost...Pref Platin Elo+ but whatever. Can watch me play and we can even do a trade. PN me here or on skype... Need it NOW (2-3 hours). EUW EUNE AND TR ONLY AS I AM FROM EUW AND ONLY PING GOOD TO THIS SERVERS.

Greetz
Old 06/18/2015, 09:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you are still searching add me
Old 06/18/2015, 20:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skype me if you still need
Old 06/20/2015, 17:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 176
hey do you still need an account
Old 08/08/2015, 19:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by namii View Post
Hey dont trust him guys pls. He is not Master anyway of this. He got drophacked" when you get drophacked the game will be disappear in 10minutes.
And he did 5 games all lost and 4 of them on his"main role" take this guy away with "freeboosts"
Why would you bump a thread that's 2 months old?
Old 08/09/2015, 17:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
^

#closed
Closed Thread