Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Booster to do plat 3 28 Lp to plat 2 NA

Discussion on LF Booster to do plat 3 28 Lp to plat 2 NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Booster to do plat 3 28 Lp to plat 2 NA

best price pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for some booster I can bring my job to Plat V - Plat III [NEED TO BE FAST]
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Tittle, I just running out of time, I need a guy who can complete one of my jobs. Its Plat V 0LP Plat III 0LP, dont know about the MMR its should be normal by op.gg Payment via PayPal 35€ - ( cant afford moar its the full amount I got paid no cut taken..) Dont even brother me if you are some "thrash scamm booster"
[Buying] WTB > [NA] Duo Qeue Booster for Preseason Plat III - Plat II
12/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This is for NA servers. I have been playing league for years.. practically since season 1. If I like you I may request further services in future! I have pretty decent/ good mechanics but don't feel confident enough to go alone in game. I can voice chat if needed. I'm a support main with all support champs. (I have much experience in teams.. from plat - challenger)... i also adc decently with all champs except corki(dont rlly like him).. i can also top mid and jungle somewhat decent...
[Buying] Search Booster Plat IV-Plat I EUW-start asap
07/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
im looking for boost at euw.. plat IV-platI account gain 18-19 Lp per game. curently 18League points.
[Buying] Looking for Plat V - Plat 3 BOOSTER>>CHEAP
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Sup! As the title says, im looking for a cheap plat 5 to 3 booster MMR is rlly good... 30lp+ p/game I can afford 25 euro, not more. u can take ur time on the job i got the time.. I go first if u trusted(Pay on paypal or PSC) So if ur intrested in this job pls add me on skype or pm me. SKYPE: jordi.blankie
search booster plat 5 low mmr to plat 4 or plat 3
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
search elo booster for plat 5 to plat 3 give me a offer