Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draft Pick win service

Discussion on Draft Pick win service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Draft Pick win service

0.6€ Per win
PM Me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ranked Restriction]Draft Pick Win-Service
08/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello Guys, My Name is Deathfire(removed *cry a lot*), and today I present my new, hopefully usefull, Draft Pick Win-Service. I saw that a lot of ppl got these restrictions, now i want to help :) We are a team of 3-4 higher ranked people with a lot of knowledge. It doesn't mind for how much games u got restricted, we take the job. I dont know if this information is necessary, but I'm able to speak English, German and Russian. At the beginning we will only accept 2 payment methods....
35 Draft Pick Games
05/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, Iam searching for someone playing my 35 Ranked Restriction Games on my Smurf. Hes Gold 1 with some Lp and got nearly all Champions only (Rek Sai, Bard, Gnar). Send me a Private Message or Text bellow the Topic how much you want you got Time from now on Till Saturday next week, so enought Time.
[Selling] Draft pick wins service!
03/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
you have been banned from ranked? don't worry, i have a lot of freetime! I can do all you wins, without bots! Prices: 0 - 20 wins: 0.9 euros per win over 20 wins: 0.75 euros per win you can contact me here: epvp.Gene (skype)
[Buying] Bot to do 5v5 draft pick, is it possible?
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm not sure if it's possible, if it is please contact me as soon as possible on skype : bichachi30 willing to pay for this.