Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Master account on tr server

Discussion on Selling Master account on tr server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
Selling Master account on tr server

Selling my smurf account on turkish server
plat border
64 champions
good mmr
6000ip
ad/ap rune pages
-> skype: lionkingowned <-
price: 120euros ( maybe negotiable )
I can take it to challenger for an higher price
tos:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[Selling] Selling Master Account
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling another account Its master tier, with 33 LP North America <-------------- 90 Champs 8 rune pages 23 skins let me know! im also selling diamond 1 , check out my other threads!
[Selling] (NA)SELLING MASTER ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPIONS
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING MASTER ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPIONS AND 20 RUNE PAGES. NA SERVER. MSG ME. !! LEGIT PERSON ONLY. GETTING PAYMENT FIRST. CAN PROVIDE ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE. OR WE DO MIDDLE MAN.! SEND ME YOUR SKYPE IF INTERESTED.
[Selling] Selling Master I [NA] Account
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/8qgM5VP.png Add me on skype for more information Skype : kingboosting
Selling Account: Lv. 57 Blase Master
03/19/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Lv. 57 Blade Master (US Server) + max gear + 100m golds Total: $50 I want to sell my lv57 blade master simply because I don't have time to play. [email protected] Skype: wuya4315 Pic: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-gam es-consoles-PC-Games-Continent-of-the-Ninth-C9-Lv- 57-Blase-Master-W0QQAdIdZ462300984