Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Customize Your Game!

Discussion on Customize Your Game! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Customize Your Game!

<SEE POST BELOW>
Old 06/14/2015, 13:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Customize!! Need Help!!!Pls
04/06/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
How to change the maps in the game, texture and buildings?
Customize your own skills?
08/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Just came across the new expansion for Conquer Online, Jiang Hu: Chaotic Age from MMORPG, and found they introduced an option for players to customize their own skills. Does it means you can use an exclusive look of a skill and give a name you like to the skills then show it to the other players? If there's one game in whichwe can design and give a name to a skill for my own, that'd be super cool! Anyone ever played Conquer Online and tell me more details? ...
Customize elsword
08/22/2012 - Elsword - 3 Replies
Is that possible? When extract .kom files. If you edit and recompile it, when you start the game, Launcher delete custom files and put normal...What could be done?
customize?
12/13/2011 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
ich wollt euch mal fragen,.. wie viel eigentlich die levels ausmachen in firerate und damage.. ob lv3 so viel besser ist als lv0,.äund wie viel das circa wäre? denn ich merk eigentlich nicht das die m416besser ist,.. obwohl ich alle teile lv3 habe
Customize client
10/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all, i use a client from another private server 5095 but it shows things from the other private server.. I want to customize it my way those text messages and stuff is there a way how to do it?