Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to Join a boosting Group~high Diamond.

Discussion on Looking to Join a boosting Group~high Diamond. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to Join a boosting Group~high Diamond.

I used to boost for EloboostingServices but was inactive and i wasn't as active as they would required me to so i left their boosting services. used to be able to boost 4-5 days a week now i can only do 2-3 days a week avg 10games a day.

Since summer is kicking in, looking to join a respective group of boosters.
Can boost up to diamond 5 rather easily.

Top/Mid/Adc,
can also boost specific champs if required.
KDA boost.
Win Rate boost etc etc.

Message me if you are in need of another booster.
Or pm me for skype information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OCE Boosting Service (Bronze to Plat) also want to join a boosing group!!
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
*I realise that you guys are going to have trouble trusting a new booster so I'm open to play some vouch games for members with some reputation. I am a Diamond Tier player in OCE server and I'm not a player who slugged and grinded to get to Diamond, I have excellent win ratios. My skype is nilocolin77 ALSO if any boosting group is looking for a booster in OCE server. PLease let me know!! Bronze V-IV = 14$ Bronze IV-III = 14$ Bronze III-II = 14$
EUW High diamond 1 player looking to join boosting site
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Challenger player looking to join a boosting group
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. I can prove myself by either playing or sending a pm from acc. skype: [email protected] Playing since first season. 1st season: 1900+ elo 2nd season: Diamond 3rd season: Challenger 4th season: Challenger
[Selling] [NA] New LoL ELO Boosting group by Diamond 1 players!
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
ONLY taking jobs up to Plat V for the time being. Intro A group of experienced (Diamond 1) League and esports game players living under the same roof are now ready to take on leveling jobs for league. We have very experienced and talented players ranging from backgrounds in Professional Halo to semi-pro Starcraft 2. Not only that, but are also very knowledgeable in leveling/selling accounts in Halo/SC2 thus having plenty of experience in this field in efficiency and professionalism. Our...
[Buying] Willing to join boosting group
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Diam 1/2 player willing to join eloboosting group. 7-8 exp. months, boosted over 40-50 accounts, mainly on my country selling side, playing LOL 3 years, before i was playing DotA for over 4 years. Can give screenshots with acc's panel-desks, boostin both EUNE, EUW till diam. 'd take 70-80% of price, as usually. contact, pm.