Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for free EUW Bronze/Silver only

Discussion on Boosting for free EUW Bronze/Silver only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for free EUW Bronze/Silver only

Hi guys!

I'm boosting for free and do some games for you on EUW. Bronze or Silver only! If you want me to do a boosting job higher than Bronze/Silver, I won't do it for free.

Contact me @Skype for more informations: shiptur88
or pm me here

PS: I'm only doing this for free because I want to play some low elo games

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
- Free ELO Boosting - Bronze/Low Silver - NA/EUW/LAN
02/18/2015 - Freebies - 5 Replies
First note: I will not be doing this after tonight, I may occasionally do it in the future, but only the first 1-2 people to give me their Skype will be eligible for the boost. Quick Intro: I am a casual mid-diamond player who only likes to play League for the fun of it. I'm super bored of playing on my accounts because they are a higher elo (and even the normal games always have diamonds and plats mixed into the bunch), and in return it makes the community around them play super serious. I...
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Free ELO boosting for Silver and Bronze [EU]
12/30/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm Snykillizer, D1 on EU servers. Right now, I have 2 weeks off work and I'm willing to boost the first 2 people who ask me maximum 2 divisions up. Why for free? #1 I like helping others climbing the ladder. Yeah, but seriously, I've always wanted to have a smurf, but i never made it. So here i am, asking You to let me have fun on Your account, while gaining ranks. #2 I'm probably making another ELO boosting agency with few of my friends and I'm going to need Your...
Free boosting in bronze/silver
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I got 1 week vacation, and i got alot of spare time in that week. Since i've sold my account a few weeks ago, i got no account to play on. Im only boosting in Bronze/silver/placement matches, since i want some easy games to play, i might also do gold/platinum but would require an small payment. Anyway, if you are intressed you can just add my skype wich is: buttmouth77