Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 account, with 2 rare skin

Discussion on Gold 3 account, with 2 rare skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 3 account, with 2 rare skin

if u have any question add me skype : ilies.ghezali

Need sell fast =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Lol account rare skin [S] e*gold, psc
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello guys, i sell a account what is lvl 5 and had one champion with a superrare skin. the champ is corki and he has the UFO Corki skin!! i want 10€ paysafecard for it ore 650 e*gold. greetz:) up
[Selling] - EUW Account | Gold 5*| PAX Skin | other rare Skins -
04/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe User, ich würde gerne meinen Account verkaufen, da ich dieses Spiel nicht mehr spielen will. Zum einen will ich meinen Fokus mehr auf die Schule richten und zum anderen verschwende ich zu viel Zeit mit diesem Spiel. Der Account befindet sich auf dem Server EUW Zurzeit befindet er sich in Gold 5 Außerdem befinden sich auf dem Account viele Skins, darunter: -Pax Sivir
[Selling] Gold 5 Account with Silver Rewards and Rare Skin
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, thanks for looking in my thread. Here I want to sell an account. The account has 74 champions and 30 skins. It also has 6.500 IP and the Roccat Icon from 2014. The rare skins are Judgement Kayle and Traditional Karma. If you have any more questions just don't wait to write me a PN or contact me on skype. Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/hgceb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/l9raf.png
[Selling] Account Gold III Rare skin 9k rp
06/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i sell on account in ebay i this link : Account League OF Legend 9047RP 7484PI Rare Skin Gold III S4 | eBay ~80€
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.