Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ıllı Master Tier Account // All Champs & Runes // 100+ Skins ıllı

Discussion on ıllı Master Tier Account // All Champs & Runes // 100+ Skins ıllı within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ıllı Master Tier Account // All Champs & Runes // 100+ Skins ıllı

After playing League since almost 4 Seasons, I recently decided to quit and taking an other step for me and my family.
I'm selling my account now, due to the fact that I won't need it anymore.

ıllı Details ıllı

Region: EUW
League: Master Tier
Champs: Nearly all champs (check screens)
Skins: 100+ Skins
RP/IP: ~300 RP / 13000 IP
Runes: 17 Pages + All common runes

ıllı Screens ıllı

(Includes Skins)

ıllı Contact ıllı

Leave an offer here or contact me via PM/Skype
I expect above 200€
Old 06/13/2015, 11:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 114
offer 100 €
Old 06/13/2015, 14:59   #3

No thanks.
Old 06/14/2015, 00:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER ACCOUNT FOR SALE 109 CHAMPS 28 SKINS 5 RUNE PAGES
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there guys, I've been playing the game since early Season 1 and I've decided to call it quits, I'm done with the game and I want to sell my account. The account has never been chat banned or banned in any way. I've been actively playing on the account since 2011, the account never changed owners. The account is located on the EUNE server. https://puu.sh/ijPFe/1356ee6423.jpg The account has the following skins: 1. Unchained Alistar 2. Woad Ashe
[Selling] MASTER TIER 100+ LP ACCOUNT | EU NORDIC/EAST | ALOT OF SKINS/RUNES/CHAMPIONS
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling my main League of Legends account on Europe Nordic/East servers. Account is in Masters tier, slightly over 100 LP and with a good MMR, but unfortunately it has only a season 4 Diamond profile/loading screen border because i didn't make it back in time for rewards to either Masters or Challenger tier (I'm a former challenger player) after i dropped out due to inactivity. Account has a good amount of skins, all the essential runes exept the useless ones like xp gain,...
[Selling] D2 Account {OCE} All Champs + Skins + 10 Rune pages + All tier 3 runes
09/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my D2 OCE lol acc With all Champs - azir + over $100 worth of skins + 10 Rune pages + all Tier 3 runes and some. The account has little IP and RP its not worth mentioning. Im selling because I dont like the game anymore, Ive played it too boredom and I prefer smurfing to being on my main. Upon being sold I will delete all friends and would prefer it if you could change the name of the acc so you dont get re added but thats up to your discretion. Firm Price $175, will not hold, first...
Platinumc Account Tier 3 - 16 Page Runes - All Champs - 120 skins
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! Im selling my account If you are interested send me an e-mail which you say why you deserve this account and the total amount you offer me. INFOS : Plat 3 now 1000 normals season 2 banner gold
Platinum Account-Tier 3 -16 Page Runes - All champs - 120 skins
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im selling my account couse i cannot play anymore, because I'm living alone and don't have anymore time for that. If you are interested send me an e-mail which you say why you deserve this account and the total amount you offer me. INFOS : Plat 3 now 1000 normals season 2 banner gold