Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[94 SKINS/105 Champs][EUW] League of Legends Account[My Own]

Discussion on [94 SKINS/105 Champs][EUW] League of Legends Account[My Own] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[94 SKINS/105 Champs][EUW] League of Legends Account[My Own]

EUW League Of Legends Account

Description:
I would like to sell one of my OWN! League of Legends account on EUW! I have 94 skins (most of them 975+). The reason is sell it, that i bought an account on EUNE with 200 skins and high elo some months ago, so i can enjoy the game with my friends The account has gold border but in this season i havent played ranked games just some normal rarely, so unranked currently
3 Full rune page (ap,ad,support)
Unfortunely current have a 35 ranked game restriction but i think you can fastly done that with some coop

Payment:
$40 BTC

Security:
I gave you all security details, we change the e-mail and i also gave you skin purchase transaction ids.

Skins:
Dynasty Ahri, Silverfang Akali, Unchained Alistar, Infernal Alistar, Re-Gifted Amumu, Bird of Prey ANivia, Panda Annie, Boom Boom Blitzcrank, Piltover Customs Blitzcrank, Goalkeeper Blitzcrank, IBlitczrank, Definietly Not Blitzcrank, Riot Blitzcrank, Zombie Brand, Apocalyptic Braind, Dragonslayer Braum, Loch Ness Cho-Gath, Bioforge Darius, Lunar Goddess Diana, SOul Reaver Draven, Death Blossom Elise, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Royal Guard Fiora, Tundra Fizz, Dreadknight Garen, Steel Legion Garen, Vandal Gragas, Riot Graves, Reaper Hecarim, Arcade Hecarim, Hextech Janna, Forecast Janna, The Mighty Jax, Mafia Jinx, Order of the lotus Karma, Harbinger Kassadin, Mercenary Katarina, Riot Kayle, Viridian Kayle, Mecha Khazix, Pool Party Lee Sin, Iron SOlari Leona, Pool Party Leona, Dragon Trainer Lulu, Steel Legion Lux, Glacial Malphite, Goalkeeper Maokai, Chosen Master Yi, Lord Mordekaiser, Victorius Morgana, Blackthorn Morgana, Ghost Bride Morgana, River Spirit Nami, Galactic Nasus, Pharaoh Nasus, Haunting Nocturne, Sewn Chaos Orianna, Full Metal Pantheon, Dragonslayer Pantheon, Pool Party Renekton, Redeemed Riven, Dragonblade Riven, Uncle Ryze, Surgeon Shen, Drakflame Shyvana, Snow day Singed, Barbarian Sion, Pax Sivir, Arcade Sona, Divine Soraka, Tyrant Swain, Atlantean Syndra, Bloodstone Taric, Astronaut Teemo, Championship Thresh, Riot Girl Tristana, Warring Kindgdoms Tryndamere, King Tryndamere, Primal Udyr, Spirit Guard Udyr, Archlight Varus, Heartseeker Vayne, Bad Santa Veigar, Battlecast Velkoz, Neon Strike Vi, Soulstealer Vladimir, Runeguard Volibear, Volcanic Wukong, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao, Shockblade Zed, Snow Day Ziggs, Challenger Ahri, Super Galaxy Rumble, Headhunter Caitlyn

[IMG=expandable: 1]
http://learntheleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Teemo.png[/IMG]

bump