Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legends platinum 2 account

Discussion on Selling League of Legends platinum 2 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League of Legends platinum 2 account

Hi there,
I'm selling my league of legends account that is currently platinum 2 with a season 4 border of diamond. This account is on euw and owns 62 skins including: 'arcade hecarim, iblitzcrank, goalkeeper maokai, zombie ryze'. add me on skype to talk about the deal if you're interested. my skype name is wesselbouman1.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2015, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/04/2015, 15:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch if intrested

Tags
account, euw, league of leagends, lol, platinum 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling League Of legends account - Platinum V
12/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling a platinum 5 account with 60 skins and 71 champions. The account is platinum 5 with a platin border. If you are bronze or silver and will buy this account, but don't have the skills for platin, I can teach you for free. If you are interested, just add me on skype. We can discuss the price. The account is on EUW. Skype: samze881
[Selling] Selling LEague Of Legends Platinum III account EUW-1050 Elitegold
05/09/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my league of legends account. Curently platinum III has 7 rune pages 21 skins 70+champs. I`m looking for 1050 elitegold
Selling Platinum 5 (season 3 &4) league of Legends Account
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
current rp:16 Current ip: 1197 champions owned: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Cho'Gath Corki Dr.Mundo Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Garen Gragas Irelia Janna JarvanIV Jax Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kha’zix LeBlanc LeeSin Lux Malphite MasterYi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Pantheon Poppy Renekton Rengar Riven Ryze Shaco Shen Shyvana Singed Sion Sivir Sona Soraka Talon Taric Teemo Tristana Trundle Tryndamere TwistedFate Twitch Udyr...
SELLING Platinum LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT. NA ONLY.
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends Quitting Sale SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY, TIME WASTERS WILL BE IGNORED. http://i.imgur.com/sBwAu.png Payment Methods: AMAZON GIFT CARD