Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

87 champs,35 skins PLAT border,unranked acc

Discussion on 87 champs,35 skins PLAT border,unranked acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
87 champs,35 skins PLAT border,unranked acc

Hello,I'm selling my LoL EUW account.
The account is level 30,has 87 champions,35 skins (has pulsefire ezreal),
S4 Plat,6 rune pages,account exists since S2.The account has 657 normal wins.

A middleman is going to be used for the deal to go through.

Payments only through Paypal,trades accepted only in CS GO skins.

Please send me a message with an offer if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ACC | UNRANKED | Plat border | 114 CHAMPS | +original mail
07/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
[WTS] Unranked account plat border 700k elophant 118 / 123 champs
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to sell my league of legends account I am the original creator of the account I've been in chat restriction for 5 games but i've never been ban or something The account got it's an old season 2 account with actually the plat border He's unranked with 1 win as Ezreal in soloQ Some stats from team games
[Selling] EUW Plat acc+plat border 110+champs/70+skins/6runepages
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------