Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold2 Acc

Discussion on EUW Gold2 Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
EUW Gold2 Acc

Just a fresh lvl 30 account with ~18 champs and gold2 soloq.
Old 05/25/2015, 14:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
name me ur price if unverified
Old 05/25/2015, 14:37   #3

elite*gold: 6
would give it away for 25€, the account is from aussyelo.com, so theres no way i could retake it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold2 71 to G1 or Plat5
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Looking for best prices in DuoQ. Start tomorrow or today. I paypal with paypal. Pref good booster how can carry easy on this elo! ;);) EUW Last match win 22 lps
[Buying] EUW unranked/Gold2+ ACC
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Wie der Titel schon erwähnt suche ich auf EUW ein lvl30 unranked oder ein Gold2+ ACC . Da die meisten ACC's gebottet sind biete ich nicht mehr als 5€. Wichtig : Die vorhandenen Champs sollten zum großteil ADC's/Midlaner sein. No need of Skins ! Skype: kobra_csstrike
[EUW] Gold2-Plat4
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys, need some1 to do g2 to plat4 for me on euw. Please reply with offer and how to contact you. Cheers! :)
gold3 to gold2
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
need a boost from gold3 to g2 euw around 24/lp game leave the price and only who can do it right now plz
[Selling] WTS LoL gold2 acc on EUW
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Gold 2 acc on EUW. Champs included:ahri,akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,annie,ash e,corki,elise,fiddlesticks,garen,janna,jax,karthus ,kayle,Kennen,Kog'Maw,Lee Sin,Nasus,Nunu,Ryze,Talon,taric,teemo,tristana,try ndamere,twisted fate,vayne,veigar,ziggs.Skins : unchained alistar,victorious elise,pentakill karthus,arctic ops kennen,dragon fist lee sin,overlord malzahar,riot girl tristana.3 Harrowing 2012 icons,TSM icon and gold icon.Selling it for 40 euro,paypal only.PM me for further information.