Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 victorious janna Accounts NA & euw(no LOW BIDS)

Discussion on 2 victorious janna Accounts NA & euw(no LOW BIDS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 2 victorious janna Accounts NA & euw(no LOW BIDS)

NA account

EUW account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 victorious janna Accounts NA(80$) euw(120$)
05/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA account im selling NA lvl 30 account + victorious janna if u are intrested add me on skype: ItsCeticWolf f u have a good offer i can take the price little lower ;) mail status: unverified Rank: unranked champions: 24 http://gyazo.com/bde1feccf970d83b5820cbf4f66091ca skin: 4 http://gyazo.com/df4d7da8630fa8e6213dbe0dc1424af9 games won: 422
[Buying] Victorious Janna Acc EUW.
04/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Titel^ Should have a good amout of Champs, low elo if possible. Dont add my Skype, offers below pls.
[Buying] Acc with Victorious Janna
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey folks, I´m looking for an Account with Victorious Janna on I´m willing to pay 50€ or offer a trade for a WoW Acc with an value of about 150€ If you have such an Acc for sale add me on skype - imrezaq Greetings
Looking for an euw account with victorious janna
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Since Janna is my main and I sold my main account and don't have an account who had s2 gold I would like an account from you guys. I'll pay with psc and we can use a mm i will go first if u are trusted for sure. Pm me or post on the thread here. Skype: Slodderrrr
[Selling] NA - S1, S2, S3 Gold account with Victorious Jarvan IV & Victorious Janna
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD.