Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP EU ELO BOOST [SOLO/DUOQ] [NEED VOUCHES]

Discussion on CHEAP EU ELO BOOST [SOLO/DUOQ] [NEED VOUCHES] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP EU ELO BOOST [SOLO/DUOQ]

My name is Max Andrew and I'm an experienced high-elo League of Legends booster located in Europe. I've been boosting since 2013 with over 50 orders finished. During 2014 I've had a break from boosting and now I'm back!

NOTE:
I've only recently began advertising my services and expanding on ePvP therefore I'm glad to accept vouches!

NOTE 2:
I'm open to any propositions of joining a boosting company. If you're running a boosting company, get many orders but lack EU boosters, feel free to contact me as I'm glad to work in a professional manner.

You obviously might find a booster who has sightly lower prices but keep in mind that my service is worth it's price! You'll get the highest quality service possible.
Old 05/25/2015, 11:21   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He vouch me 2 games in Gold, very friendly and awesome player
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2015, 12:39   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This booster is amazing, we played duo and he carried the whole team, went 35/10 as yasuo and got a 1v5 pentakill lategame. If youre wondering who should boost your account, its definitely Max Andrew!

definitely recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2015, 12:47   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
I ordered net win on one of my smurfs to test his service.

This guy is amazing, seriously. Game was 4v5 from ~10th min, he still managed to carry it and even get a penta kill. Highly skilled, i can only recommended him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2015, 13:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 299/0/0
I offer 1 Game on Plat 2 Promotion and he carried these games really hard!
He is a friendly, helpfull and skillfull booster!
When he is playing it looks so easy, because he have good movement and experience!

He played as Zed!
he also teach me as Zed how to play them really good!

I wish him luck in future and i would recomment him all time!

Very Trustfull guy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2015, 09:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I need 1 win in Gold 1 on my smurf. Promo to Platin , already 2-0. If you still need vouche PM me.
Old 05/26/2015, 14:53   #7

The first game was dominated by a booster duo which you knew about. Therefore further trying was pointless especially after one of the teammates left the game. The point of this vouch was to win your promotion which I would essentially do, but you backed out before I played the last game.

I'm not going to further excuse myself about vouch games. You don't get the highest quality service for free. I'm mostly enjoying myself during the vouch games. Read what other people above you have to say about my service. If you want to get boosted with 100% winratio and want me to put effort into it - pay. Otherwise don't come in here complaining about me not winning your games for free. Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 06/01/2015, 21:46   #8

Just finished 2 orders, looking for more!
Old 06/03/2015, 21:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Since you dont answer my PMs and you dont answer me on skype i will post here:

He apologized on skype and offered me to play 2 more games. As you can read in the thread he needed a vouche and i offered him my smurf account which was already 2-0 Gold to Plat Promo. The plan was to give him a vouche if he wins ONE game for me.

As i said before he apologized on skype and i gave him my account again. Then he lost the promo and was 0-3 but kept playing. After 21!!! games he managed to get 9 wins and 12 losses and stopped
playing now. He told me he would play more games to even out the score/win the promo but doesnt have time at the moment. That was no problem for me because its only a smurf and i wanted to give him the chance to make things right. I said to him that i needed the account Wednesday evening (which is today).
He had my account for 9 days now but played the last game 7 days ago. I tried to talk to him but he doesnt answer here on epvp (PM) or skype.

After all i cant recommend this booster. He claims to be Diamond 1 booster but cant boost in Gold 1 Elo (9wins 12 losses).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Andrew View Post
I'm not going to further excuse myself about vouch games. You don't get the highest quality service for free. If you want to get boosted with 100% winratio and want me to put effort into it - pay. Otherwise don't come in here complaining about me not winning your games for free.
Maybe you dont understand how a "vouche" works. I wanted 1 win and you accepted. I didnt force you to play. YOU wanted a vouche and i wanted ONE win. YOU said yes to that deal.... You lost 4 games in a row and tried to climb again. After 21 games you managed to win 9 games and lost 12. Dont expect a positive feedback for that especially since you are ignoring my PMs here and on skype. And i gave you more then enough time to earn a positive feedback (9 days, i didnt log in once).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2015, 22:02   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
add my skype for vouch
Old 06/03/2015, 22:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need vouch contact me at blk.ryuk (skype).
Old 06/04/2015, 15:54   #12

Werner my friend, It was like a week ago, sorry but i dont have time to play on a vouche account for such a long time. I played until i was at the same point as you were when you gave me the account so i thought that wouldve evened it out. Im really not able to play vouch games on a single account for so many days. I just dont understand what your problem is, you havent paid for them and you ended up having the same elo as you've had.

EDIT: Just finished another order and a couple of vouch games. Looking for more orders and vouches!
Old 06/04/2015, 16:10   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am plat 2 in euw, can vouch for you if you want
Old 06/04/2015, 16:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouche for you add me in skype
Old 06/04/2015, 16:22   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hes doing a vouche, will post da result.