Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest and Personal League Of Legends Boost + Coaching (Bronze - Plat) 50% OFF

Discussion on Cheapest and Personal League Of Legends Boost + Coaching (Bronze - Plat) 50% OFF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest and Personal League Of Legends Boost + Coaching (Bronze - Plat) 50% OFF

League Of Legends Boost

Get 50% off your first division when you order (applicable 5/22/2015)

I am offering the cheapest online boosting service available with coaching included for free
Server: North America
Price

Bronze 5
$5
Bronze 4
$6
Bronze 3
$6
Bronze 2
$7
Bronze 1
--------------------------- $8
Silver 5
$9
Silver 4
$9
Silver 3
$ 10
Silver 2
$10
Silver 1
--------------------------- $11
Gold 5
$12
Gold 4
$13
Gold 3
$14
Gold 2
$15
Gold 1
--------------------------- $20
Plat 5

(where Silver 2 -> Silver 1 is $10, and Silver 1 -> Gold 5 is 11$)

Email:

Ok, here is how this works. E-mail for requests or add league.of.the.legends.job on skype. Then I will email you back, sending you skype info/a reply. A transaction will then be made using paypal, and information allowing me access to your account will be exchanged. As I play, I will record a few games showing my thought process throughout the game and giving tips. I will then upload the video to youtube as a private video, not shown to the public. At the conclusion of the job, I will then email you the link or links to your videos so you can view them. Please be patient for this step because it takes some time to upload to youtube, and I can not upload and play at the same time! Currently our team is small, so please be patient for the response from the email.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM/Email ME the following and post a message in this thread that you have PM'd me so I know.

1. Skype name
2. Division you are in
3. Division you want to be in

Thanks for your time!

Tags
elo boosting service, elo job, league job, league of legends, lol elo boost