Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Dia5, EUNE, Championship riven, all champs, over 70k ip, free transfer to EUW

Discussion on LoL Dia5, EUNE, Championship riven, all champs, over 70k ip, free transfer to EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Dia5, EUNE, Championship riven, all champs, over 70k ip, free transfer to EUW

This is my main account on LoL. I would like to sell it due to personal reasons. This account has never been suspended or banned. I have played for more than 4 years on this account.
Since I can't upload many pictures, you can write pm to me, and I will share additional details.

Here are few things about this account:
I have every information that you will need. (registration date, original email, etc)
EUNE ACCOUNT WITH FREE TRANSFER to WEST
Very good MMR
Only accept Paypal or Bank transfer in Hungary
Over 3000 normal game wins, 2500 loses
Over 70k IP
Owning ALL champions
Diamond border
Lot of summoner icons
90+ skins

380$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glyphs1.JPG (206.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg runes.JPG (142.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg home.JPG (244.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg skins1.jpg (967.1 KB, 4 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE 61 champs, 17 skins - Championship Riven
05/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I am selling my EUNE account. s5 Gold 4 s4 Gold s3 Gold s2 Silver s1 Unranked
[Selling] EUNE, 115 CHAMPS, 82 SKIN, CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ! PLATINIUM
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, got an account for sale, server is EUNE ( Nordic East ), 11 rune pages, all runes ( including movement speed, cooldown reduction, lifesteal etc ), a lot of icons, 20k IP and others, division is platinium 5 with very high mrr ( like 29 LP for won game ). Never banned, never even get a warring, almost 110 refferals done. Screenshots : League of legends - Imgur Skin list : 1.Popstar Ahri 2.Unchained Alistar 3.Sad Robot Amumu 4.Blackfrost Anivia ( Legendary )
[Selling] EUNE ACCOUNT WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN WITH FREE TRANSFER
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I´m offering an account with Championship RIVEN and 10 more skins! http://i.imgur.com/PE6PSx6.jpg 3 more unavailable skins(Victorious Janna & Elise, Judgement Kayle) Rest of skins: Chosen Master Yi, Shadow Evelynn, Jurassic Cho'Gath, Dragonwing Corki, Pool Party Lee Sin, Lord Darius and Arcade Hecarim THIS ACCOUNT HAS FREE TRANSFER ON EU WEST!!! An Account is actually in Platinum 3 with 27 LP. In Season 3 was account in Platinum!!! In Season 2 was account in gold in SoloQ. I´m...
[Selling] EUNE ACCOUNT WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN WITH FREE TRANSFER
08/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I´m offering an account with Championship RIVEN and 10 more skins! http://i.imgur.com/PE6PSx6.jpg 3 more unavailable skins(Victorious Janna & Elise, Judgement Kayle) Rest of skins: Chosen Master Yi, Shadow Evelynn, Jurassic Cho'Gath, Dragonwing Corki, Pool Party Lee Sin, Lord Darius and Arcade Hecarim THIS ACCOUNT HAS FREE TRANSFER ON EU WEST!!! An Account is actually in Platinum 3 with 27 LP. In Season 3 was account in Platinum!!! In Season 2 was account in gold in SoloQ. I´m...
[Selling] EUNE Championship Riven, All champs, 72 Skins
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, im selling my account, last season was silver, havent played rankeds this season, has all champs, 12 rune pages and a few skins: Popstar Ahri Silverfang Akali Unchained Alistar Reverse Annie Frejlord Ashe Crycore Brand Officer Caitlyn