Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 1 accunt with BIG winrate

Discussion on Platinum 1 accunt with BIG winrate within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 1 accunt with BIG winrate

Hello im selling an accunt platinum 1 on euw with 250 wins for 150 looses , 80 champs .

Basic runes and i can screen share on skype : LowyyyBB

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 2 70% winrate
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi selling a fresh account plat 2 70% win rate only adc runes.. add me on skype : mwbentu my final price is 50 euro only PAYPAL never verified the email.. so you can change to urs and verified it http://i62.tinypic.com/344z7u8.gif I DONT GO FIRST !!! YOU PAY FOR THE MIDDLE MAN IF NOT DONT EVEN ADD ME ON SKYPE !!!
[Selling] Plat 2 70% winrate
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi selling a fresh account plat 2 70% win rate only adc runes.. add me on skype : mwbentu my final price is 50 euro only PAYPAL never verified the email.. so you can change to urs and verified it http://i62.tinypic.com/344z7u8.gif
[Selling] [EUW] PLATINUM V ~75% winrate + 1700 RP
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my Plat 5 smurf on EUW. Extremly high winrate! ~70-75% of all rankeds won! High MMR! Middleman should be no problem. General Account Information: RP: 1.7k IP: 5.1k Champions: epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. Skins:
Wtt Sbot accunt ----> Mbot forum accunt! Fast!!
11/24/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Wtt Sbot accunt ----> Mbot forum accunt! Fast!! sbot boting 2011.12.03 skype: midscape