Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW account with SICK SKINS! (CS RIVEN)

Discussion on Selling EUW account with SICK SKINS! (CS RIVEN) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW account with SICK SKINS! (CS RIVEN)

Hey guys!
I got a rare account on EUW.
Got good skins like cs riven, pax sivir, victoriyes janna and such.

You can see all the skins here:

I got original email and all that stuff.
Either you go first, or we get trusted middleman
I can go first if you have a lot of TBM.
Old 05/15/2015, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
65 eur

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling plat account, euw, 380 skins, pax tf, sivir, jax, championship riven, etc.
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hey guys, I'm selling my account due to studying... all champions are unlocked, so are all Pax Skins, meaning Twisted Fate, Sivir, Jax. Nearly all legendaries. Human Ryze as well... and round about 370 others. I'm not lying, its an exceptional account. Payment only via paypal. leave a post here or add me on skype:auge1992 for more info. i can screencapture you stuff if you want me to, cheers. PS: we will discuss further details on skype if you are interested PPS: its plat 2 :) bump
[Selling] Selling Unranked lvl 30 account with CS riven and 104 other skins
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says im looking to sell this account has Championship Riven and alot more other skins. It also has most runes with 4 rune pages and only missing 4 champions. Contact me with a pm or ask for my skype. Paypal only also. Thanks :)
Selling LoL Account + 300 Skins 20 Runespages CS-Riven
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I am selling my Account on EUW because i dont have the time for it. If you want to know especially skins feel free to ask. Rarest skins on the account are Chapmionship-Riven, Pax Jax - Sivir, All snowdays skins. The Acc also have about 300 skins 130.000 Ip and 1300 Rp. 20 Runepages with all runes u need and 150 Icons. Last season unranked this season unraked oo but should be gold with 7 wins. Any questions, please just ask me. Im waiting for offers :)
[Selling] Selling EUW LoL account. All champs, 200+ skins, 108k IP, CS Riven, Plat s3
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to sell my LoL account as I'm not playing the game anymore. Notable things on the account: 1015 RP 108455 IP 20 rune pages Every champion in the game Season 3 Platinum - No placement games played in season 4, MMR is intact Season 2 Silver
[Selling] SICK EUW account. (Championship Riven)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Hello elitepvpers. I'm selling my 18 months old EUW account. I have no problem using staff member as middleman. UPDATE 03-10-2013: Just blew off a 1200$ bid due to trust issues. Looking for something in the 350-500$ price range now. Spent over 2000$ on RP etc. on this account over the 2 years. Account information: