Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Froggen EUW account name!!!

Discussion on Froggen EUW account name!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Froggen EUW account name!!!

Have in stock an account with the summoner name: Froggen

Level: 1 (fresh made account)

Price: Offer

Photos:

Want a better proof? Add me on skype and I will add u with the Froggen account, so we can start a custom game and u can see the account is fully working.

Old 05/16/2015, 19:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hahahha youre playing on a spanish server, if you transfer that to EUW it wont work.... DDDDD
Old 05/16/2015, 19:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dominaterx youre dump as ****
Old 05/16/2015, 19:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominaterx View Post
Hahahha youre playing on a spanish server, if you transfer that to EUW it wont work.... DDDDD
There is no spanish sever my friend, spain is part of Europe-West. Other countries other than the UK are in Europe-West which means there is a LANGUAGE option in Europe-West.
Old 05/16/2015, 19:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 184/1/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySmurfs View Post
There is no spanish sever my friend, spain is part of Europe-West. Other countries other than the UK are in Europe-West which means there is a LANGUAGE option in Europe-West.

If you check out froggen summoner name on EUW you'll see that the real Froggen is playing on it.
Old 05/17/2015, 20:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominaterx View Post
Spain is part of Europe... So yes, I'm playing on EUW DDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by borislav92 View Post

If you check out froggen summoner name on EUW you'll see that the real Froggen is playing on it.
Yes I know, but u can add if u want to check, I have no problem on adding people and play a game with them so they can see the account works.
Old 05/17/2015, 21:08   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borislav92 View Post

Example account:

But I guess some people won't see this nickname as Froggen.
Some will see fr■ggen