Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold5 25€ EUW

Discussion on Gold5 25€ EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Gold5 25€ EUW

selling a fresh gold 5 acc for 25 € here. EUW server.

the acc has the standard 2 rune pages - one of the is full with armor yellows, ad reds, ad quints, mr blues.

only 65 normal wins (while levelling back in the day).

high MMR.

27 champs.

spectral fiddle skin, which was a gift from riot for good behaviour.

the summoner name is pretty cool also (its the name of a champ, using special characters).

i will give you the verified mail, too.

IN CASE YOU GOT A BRONZE ACCOUNT (pref low bronze) and you are looking to trade, id be up for a trade for a low bronze acc +10€.

send me a PM or mail at .

payment via paypal only.

Tags
gold 5 acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] S4 to Gold5
08/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Lp Gain ist zwischen 13-20 Bin Zurzeit S4 66 LP Alle Champs die man so braucht sind verfόgbar, ist halt nen Smurf daher sind die runen standart jungle/ad/ap/supp/tank Das Billigste Angebot wird in Anspruch genommen.
[Selling] EUW GOLD5 Acc 9,7k RP
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i wanna sell my account on euw ! this account is on GOld5 atm and have some high mmr ! alot of champs 5 pages of runes and 9,7k RP when youre interested send me pm with your skype and you cann see that acc with TV.. Include the Email and the support email! Skype:fabian.kress2
[Selling] Gold5 EUW
11/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, ill just do it fast and clean. ~ gold5 s3 cover and stuff. ~ About 50 champions ~ 5-6 skins(not person who spends money on video games) Selling for 46 MOLTEN WOW COINS. Nothing else. ~ denis.latifovic1 skype
[Selling] gold5 acc
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hy epvp ich will mein gold5 acc verkaufen gute mmr 56 champs mitn paar skins pics usw. auf anfrage push
[Selling] wts gold5 acc
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
wts gold5 acc