Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2x Low Level Accounts with Championship Riven on them 100% safe

Discussion on WTS 2x Low Level Accounts with Championship Riven on them 100% safe within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2x Low Level Accounts with Championship Riven on them 100% safe

Selling 2 Low Level Accounts with Championship Riven on them,

I have personally created them so I fully guarantee about the safety of the purchase and that you will have this account for a lifetime.
I will provide the email upon purchasing the account.

Lvl 2 Account on EUW with: Championship Riven, Woad Ashe, Riot Blitzcrank, Dreadknight Garen, Arcade Hecarim - 60 EUR PSC
Lvl 1 Account on Turkey with: Championship Riven, Riot Blitzcrank, Arcade Hecarim - 50 EUR PSC

I only accept Paysafecard.
Method of contact: Pm me your skype.
Method of trade: You will go first, after I confirm the payment you will receive the purchased account.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Accounts and PBE (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys im Selling 4 Accounts! 1. Bronze V on EUW The Account only has 16 Champs and 0 Skins Its just a good Account for Smurfing! 2. Gold V on EUW The Account only has 15 Champs and 1 Skin (Vic. Morgana) The Account got the Gold Rewards from Season 4
[Selling] [SAFE] Selling D3 account ALL CHAMPS/142SKINS ( championship riven&thresh ) [TRUSTED]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello everyone I'm selling my main on euw. D3 Rank: http://i.picase.net/2/151/loal1.png All Champions: http://i.picase.net/2/144/JHQ2g.png
Level 30 Silver 3. | Has all champs + Championship Riven!!
11/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! I am selling a League of Legends account here. It currently is level 30, and is in Silver 3. It has around 100 skins and all the champions on it! It also has Championship Riven on it. And a lot of rare skins (like Candy Cane Miss Fortune, Toy Soldier Gangplank). If you're interested, add my Skype: devon.schuurman Willing to show proof through Skype Screenshare (ONLY TO SERIOUS BUYERS!)
[Buying] PBE Accounts; Championship Riven
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, everyone! I'm looking for PBE accounts for League of Legends. Other than that, I am also looking for a good price on Championship Riven. If you have either, please contact me via PMs or Skype. My username on Skype: d3m0kr4cy Thank you, and have a nice day. PS: Willing to buy more than one PBE account, so hit me up! ~Saren
wtb level 30 account with championship riven EU-W
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy an level 30 EUW account with the skin championship Riven, cause it's not available anymore, and I really want it. I want to give u 10-20€ psc for it. Skype: Slodderrrr Or you can PM me, I will go first if u are trusted else we can use a middleman.