Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master tier - Season 5

Discussion on Master tier - Season 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master tier - Season 5

Hi there guys,

I'd like to sell my current master tier account.

Some specifications on the account:

- It has around 40 champions

- It has some expensive skins, such as DJ Sona

- Current tier is Masters.

- It has some LCS players in the friend list.

- it has no chat / ranked restrictions.

I'll gladly hand you more information on the account. If you are interested add me on skype --> Dominaterx

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - Master tier account season 5!
01/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there, Im currently selling a Master tier account on EUW. Some specifications about the account. - The account havent got much champions - around 40 champions - so mainly selling it duo the rare rating on the account. - The account has a few expensive skins on it, such as DJ sona
[Selling] WTS - Master tier account season 5!
05/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there guys, I'd like to sell my current master tier account. Some specifications on the account: - It has around 40 champions - It has some expensive skins, such as DJ Sona
[Selling] WTS master tier - season 5
05/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there guys, I'd like to sell my current master tier account. Some specifications on the account: - It has around 40 champions - It has some expensive skins, such as DJ Sona
[Selling] Master tier acc ( last season)
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTF a Master tier account last season atm have low diamond mmr but due rank restrictions is losing elo ( but not mmr ) is in Plat V but i can make it diamond V easly in 1 week ( extra charge ) , this account is realy nice for people with low/hight skill is with a good mmr in a lower league so will be easly to have a good mmr or stay on a medium low elo if you dont have skill enough. Master tier border of solo q Gyazo - 8b235e41167d4e6be46b484e6a74a741.png Icones a couple of then...
Master Tier and End of Season Rewards
08/26/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
End of Season Rewards and the new Master Tier | League of Legends