Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS master tier - season 5

Discussion on WTS master tier - season 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS master tier - season 5

Hi there guys,

I'd like to sell my current master tier account.

Some specifications on the account:

- It has around 40 champions

- It has some expensive skins, such as DJ Sona

- Current tier is Masters.

- It has some LCS players in the friend list.

- it has no chat / ranked restrictions.

I'll gladly hand you more information on the account. If you are interested add me on skype --> Dominaterx

Note: I will not go first, we will hire a trusted middleman so the trade goes fair. If this is to much for you, dont even try to add me then..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - Master tier account season 5!
01/06/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there, Im currently selling a Master tier account on EUW. Some specifications about the account. - The account havent got much champions - around 40 champions - so mainly selling it duo the rare rating on the account. - The account has a few expensive skins on it, such as DJ sona
[Selling] Master tier acc ( last season)
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTF a Master tier account last season atm have low diamond mmr but due rank restrictions is losing elo ( but not mmr ) is in Plat V but i can make it diamond V easly in 1 week ( extra charge ) , this account is realy nice for people with low/hight skill is with a good mmr in a lower league so will be easly to have a good mmr or stay on a medium low elo if you dont have skill enough. Master tier border of solo q Gyazo - 8b235e41167d4e6be46b484e6a74a741.png Icones a couple of then...
[Buying] placment matches last season master tier
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hallo ich suche am besten ein deutschen booster der auch in deutschland lebt weil als ich schonmal geboosted habe hat das riot mitbekommen und ich habe meine rewards nicht bekommen also bitte eure angebote hier rein schreiben suche ein günstigen und ein guten booster :) MFG ps: zahle nur mit psc da ich kein paypal habe
[Selling] season 4 soloqueue Master Tier acc
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server : NA S4 SoloQ Master Border 75 Champ 30 skins 1200 RP 11000 IP This also comes with master tier ranked 5 team.
Master Tier and End of Season Rewards
08/26/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
End of Season Rewards and the new Master Tier | League of Legends