Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

King Rammus skin | VERY RARE |

Discussion on King Rammus skin | VERY RARE | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
King Rammus skin | VERY RARE |

League of Legends Rank: Unranked

League Of Legends EUNE accounts with 3 refunds, and King Rammus skins.

75$ / account

Delivery: The delivery is immediatly after the purchase!

Purchase with PayPal

Contact me via Skype: yokoplayer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUNE]Loaded Rare skin account! PAX TF - King Rammus - UFO Corki - Championship Riven
02/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Original owner of account since Closed Beta. No bans or infractions EVER - Not even chat restriction. Finished top 100 in Season 1 on NA under a different name. Season 2 Diamond Season 3 Platinum Season 4 unranked Can be sold with Platinum rank for Season 4 if buyer wishes. 10k RP
[EUNE]Rare skin account! 10k RP PAX TF - King Rammus - UFO Corki - Championship Riven
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Original owner of account since Closed Beta. No bans or infractions EVER - Not even chat restriction. 10k RP Price is 300 Euros. Open to bids. You can also contact me on Skype under the name Krissi120. 66 skins total with a 1,434,630 collection score on Elophant!
Bunch of rare skin accounts (UFO Corki, King Rammus, Silver Kayle and K-9 Nasus)
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/fnpHdim.jpg Hello guys, this time i'm selling couple of accounts with rare skins. I have 3 accounts with UFO Corki, 2 accounts with both UFO Corki and King Rammus, 2 accounts with King Rammus only, one has K-9 Nasus aswell, and one account with Silver Kayle. They are not so expensive (depends on the whole account) so if you got some offers, PM me. :) I can go first if the buyer is trusted, if not, then you go first. Only NA accounts! Maybe I can find some that has...
[Selling] ** Rare Skin Accounts *King Rammus & UFO Corki* All LVLS ** [ EUW&NA ]
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/bN3bso2.gif Accounts.
[Selling] Selling Super Rare Skin King Rammus Account EUW
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a lvl 8 beta account with the super rare 'King Rammus' skin paypal send me serious offers only via skype neilas-- If you have any questions feel free to ask