Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3 LoL Accounts (Bundle) 200 skins account

Discussion on Selling 3 LoL Accounts (Bundle) 200 skins account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Platin Account | 150 skins | all champs |

Hey, because I want to stop LoL I am going to sell my main account.

Platin 5, over 150 skins (made the photos a year ago I think, for more informations about this account just pm or add me on skype: lorenzdirry)

1. All Champs
  2. Many Runes
  3. Since Season 3 Gold
  4. Season 4 Plat
  5. Many rare and legacy skins like cs Thresh/shyvanna, many riot skins, or the original medieval twitch/ww
  6. Also many summoner Icons
Skins:

Add me on skype if u are interested: lorenzdirry
make me a fair offer (≈100€) and dont even try to scam me
will not go first unless u are rly trusted or with a trusted mm. Payment options paypal or bank transfer.
for more informations like summoner icons or a detailed list of runes just ask me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling bundle of 8 Silver/Gold accounts
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey not much to tell , Selling bundle of 8 accounts , asking 50€ for it, consists of 3 Gold and 5 Silver accounts. Will go first for trusted users that want to resell them. Add me on skype: runecbow
[Selling] Selling Pax Skin And Riot Cheaply Have Full Bundles i mean All skins of every bundle
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Riot Skins : Nasus : 10 Euro Graves : 15 Euro Singed : 20 Euro Pax Skins :
Selling RARE League of Legends account(350+ skins)(One of the first accounts created)
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Account includes: -389 Skins -Extremely rare summoner name -One of the first accounts created (Low 2 digit ID will provide proof) Rare skins include: -Ice Toboggan Corki -Striker Ezreal -All-Star Akali
B> Gold/platimun ELO NA Accounts And selling 150+ skins NA account
11/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
B> Gold/platimun ELO NA Accounts Must have 95% of champsions and majority of the skins and etc. Willing to pay through paypal or trading other account games depending on what you want. Also selling a NA account with over 150+ skins and all champions. Will show proof through teamviewer or skype. Willign to trade or accept paypal Add me on msn [email protected] or xfire xkevinz
Selling 12 aion accounts in bundle with GT. 30eu
07/02/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have 12 Aion accounts, all with 1,5 / 2 months of game time. That I want to get rid of. You can use them to experiment/Advertise Kinah in LFG. Or you can even re-sell them, I don't care. Each account has a seperate registered Gmail account, which you'll also get the password for. 30 euro seems like a pretty damn good price to me, considering accounts are 15~25 euro each. ;) I have absolutely no use for them and I figured it's a waste if I let them die/lay around. I've all...