Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUNE Plat V Account (including golden loading-screen border)

Discussion on [WTS] EUNE Plat V Account (including golden loading-screen border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] EUNE Plat V Account (including golden loading-screen border)

Hello ePVPers :-) This is my first post so, hope I don't break any rules here. Anyways, I'd like to sell my Platinum V account (with golden loading screen border).
Anyways, here's specifications:
Quote:
Server: EU Nordic & East
Number of Champions: 101
In-game currency: 118 RP, 2605 IP (It's low, in case you asked.)
Skins: Aristocrat Vayne, Vulcanic Wukong, Acolyte Lee Sin. Free Skins: Unchained Alistar, Riot Girl Tristana and Dreadknight Garen.
More info: 30 Level Platinum V (including golden loading screen border)
You can see screenshots

Also, for any proofs, just contact me on Skype (n01k37) where I'm mostly available :-)

Sell price would be 100$ (can also reduce price, but please, make some donations!)

Reason for selling: mostly personal (WARNING: ignore it).
The thing is that, I have some troubles IRL and need some money to pay for it.

Thank you!

Regards.
Old 05/14/2015, 10:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
It doesnt shows enemy team border's in loading screen
05/28/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey guys I got a problem,when I am on loading screen the enemy team is always borderless :( Plz help how can I fix it? Not big problem but just annoying.
[Selling] EUW Plat4(S3 plat border) ~30 skins including legacy
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EU West, atm Platinum IV, Season 3 Platinum - all rewards and border About 72 champions Notes: All Ezreal skins except Striker and TPA Ez All Riven skins except Championship and Dragonblade Bewitching Nidalee Underworld Twisted Fate More awesome skins PM me skype if you're willing to buy and wish to get more info(elophant etc.) Account already inactive for 3 weeks, played once to not get demoted. Trying to get rid of account because quitting playing League once and for all. Also I have...
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EU West, atm Platinum IV, Season 3 Platinum - all rewards and border About 72 champions Notes: All Ezreal skins except Striker and TPA Ez All Riven skins except Championship and Dragonblade Bewitching Nidalee Underworld Twisted Fate More awesome skins PM me skype if you're willing to buy and wish to get more info(elophant etc.) Account already inactive for 3 weeks, played once to not get demoted. Trying to get rid of account because quitting playing League once and for all. Also I have...
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Plat4 atm season 3 platinum all rewards and border 72 champions all ezreal skins(nottingham too) except tpa, striker ezreal all riven skins except championship and dragonblade bewitching nidalee underworld twisted fate pm me skype for more info - bomss2 account already inactive for 2 weeks doing trades only with middleman or trusted buyer