Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to make a discount for silver/gold boost

Discussion on Willing to make a discount for silver/gold boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Willing to make a discount for silver/gold boost

At least 1 division on a discounted price, cause i need a silver and a gold acc to duoQ with.

Add me on skype : wnhweather
or send me a pm to discuss details

I'll need you to have basic ad/ap runes for a silver and cooldown reduction+basics on the gold : >
Old 05/06/2015, 02:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me to skype: Bohyderules

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ****40% DISCOUNT ****!!Bronze\Silver Boost[EUW/EUNE]
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i need fast job Bronze or Silver on EUW EUNE Server ADD ME AT SKYPE IF U NEED ! : ZEBAZTJAN BTW HERE IS MY THREAD WITH LOW PRICES: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3318208-fast-elo-boosting.html
[Selling] 40% discount on the next Silver/Gold boost on EuW
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I will be giving a 40% discount on the next Silver/Gold boost on EuW. Silver: 6 Euro / Division Silver I > Gold V: 9 Euro Gold: 9 Euro / Division Gold I > Plat V: 15 Euro Plat Division: 15 Euro If you're intrested: http://i.epvpimg.com/v6ljb.png
[Buying] Silver 2 to GOld V make me a offer ! BOOST
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
need boost
[Selling] Cheap boosting services EUNE/EUW/RU(First 2 boost 70% discount)(Bronze/Silver/Gold)
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
90% Discount for 3 Customers for a single division !!! Hello everybody, I know I'm pretty new here and it'll be hard to get some customers, but we promise good quality of the services and the lowest prices anywhere :) A bit about us I have been playing League of Legends since Season 1. Of course there were some times I quit LoL, but eventually I came back to it. By now I have two Diamond1 accounts and a Platinum1 account in West.
[Buying] boost SILVER II 67LP to GOLD V NA make ur offer!
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Post here ur offers. Will pay in $ with Paypal