Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2600+ elo adc boosting service. (open for vouches)

Discussion on 2600+ elo adc boosting service. (open for vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2600+ elo adc boosting service. (open for vouches)

Hey guys since i started to get good at league i always wanted to elo boost because i really enjoyed stomping low elo flamers. You are about to ask me why i enjoy this? The answer simply is that they cant get better at the game because of the flame. But here comes the problem you cant gain elo aswell because of such players. Well here i am to help you climb the league's faster.
I am long time booster maining adc.
So if you want to get a free game or two from me : spewing49
Old 05/05/2015, 19:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 344/0/0
Trusted.

He did 2 games in diamond league pretty easy.
Old 05/05/2015, 19:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
can vouch for u if wanted
Old 05/05/2015, 20:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why is he banned?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boosting Service | LF vouches |
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR VOUCHES ANYMORE PLEASE STOP ADDING! CURRENT OFFER: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3756081-limited-time-offer.html! ★ ELO BOOSTING SERVICE ★ ABOUT ME Hello, I am a diamond player who has extensive knowledge of the game and is able to carry you up the ladder! I always make sure to keep you satisfied with the boost, give you tips to improve your gamestyle and give you the best prices around the market. Also, I offer money back guarantee if I...
[Selling] need vouches on my boosting service
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i need vouches for my boosting service: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3653455-cheap-elo-boost-up-gold-3-a.html Can boost up to gold 3 Add me on skype or just pn me on epvp: senseiboost
[Selling] Elo-Boosting Service-vouches are welcome
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, Im new in this forum, so i know im not trusted yet, thats why i offer you free vouches. Im a master tier adc player from euw and want to earn some money while having fun, so i decided to to this. I dont want to have too much money for any boost, since its only my start. I already boosted a lot of friends of mine and i boost to diamond5. Exceptions can be made. Prices are low, we can discuss it on skype. Skype:freddyeloboost13 :handsdown:
Boosting service looking for vouches!
07/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Like in thread we looking for vouches and jobs! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2889847-private-elo-boost-any-elo-up-d1.htm l
[Selling] [NA] + [OCE] Elo boosting service (Currently doing vouches)
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i have just come into a bunch of spare time, so thought i would try make some extra cash Elo boosting. As i am new to this site, i will be doing free vouch games tonight, please PM to request them. I am a Challenger on Oceania, and Diamond l on NA. All prices can be negotiated. Division Boosting: