Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE BEST ACCOUNT HAVE YOU EVER CAN SEE CH RIVEN , THRESH AND MORE LEGACYS)

Discussion on THE BEST ACCOUNT HAVE YOU EVER CAN SEE CH RIVEN , THRESH AND MORE LEGACYS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking THE BEST ACCOUNT HAVE YOU EVER CAN SEE CH RIVEN , THRESH AND MORE LEGACYS)

WELCOME.

I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account.

Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account ! Price is also for negotiations.

Steam: ThomsonBeatbox

Facebook:

I hope that you will be proud owner of this account !
Old 05/04/2015, 22:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This smells more like a scam than mcdonalds smells like fries
Old 05/04/2015, 22:27   #3

why scamm ? explain me that
Old 05/04/2015, 22:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Man, u could sell the championship riven for like 300-400, think about the price with the acc. Use your head
Old 05/04/2015, 22:34   #5

Man but the selling portal told me that my account is worth maximum 150 euro... so i thought that 100 is fair price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 116 skins (20 legacys and more rares) ch riven and more ! come and take it
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WELCOME. I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account. Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner /eune/21680866/skins ! Price is also for negotiations. Contact: Skype: thomson1401
[Selling] THE BEST ACCOUNT HAVE YOU EVER CAN SEE CH RIVEN , THRESH AND MORE LEGACYS)
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WELCOME. I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account. Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner /eune/21680866/skins ! Price is also for negotiations. Contact: Skype: thomson1401
[Selling] PBE Account (CS Thresh+riven)
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All Champs-Tons of skins-Championship Riven+ Thresh-Pulse ezreal- Spirit Udyr Silver 2. 9 matches won, 1 lost I believe. 50RP currently and 1000~IP Tons of runes/max rune pages. -Current updates- New skins -soon- Summoners rift update RP and IP resets around every week (sunday or monday) depending on how much you play. Although you dont need any since mostly everything is bought already. -Can change email fast-Password faster- Your ign can be changed easy- Currently just taking...
(WTB) LoL Account with CS Riven,Thresh, Zombie Brand and Dragonblade Riven
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey ;) Im searching a LoL Account with these Skins: Championship Riven, Championship Thresh, Zombie Ryze and Dragonblade Riven. Only with OWNERS EMAIL! I can pay with paypal ;) Post your offers here.
[Trading] PBE account for CS Thresh/Riven
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says all, trading my PBE acc for your non-used on BR server CS thresh/Riven code