Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ EUNE 103 Champions 116 Skins UNRANKED S4/S5 Plat S3★

Discussion on ★ EUNE 103 Champions 116 Skins UNRANKED S4/S5 Plat S3★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 125/0/2
★ EUNE 103 Champions 116 Skins UNRANKED S4/S5 Plat S3★

Hello,

I'm today selling a pretty nice account on EUNE :

- Unranked S4/S5 and Platinium S3 (good mmr to start ranked), here are the icons :

- 103 Champions, here are the not owned ones :

- 116 Skins including some legacies & unavailable ones (elophant on demand)

- 6 Rune Pages

- Mail is unverified

I bought this account here on epvp about a year and half ago.

Account was originally on EUW and got transfered on EUNE.

Last game was around June/July 2014, i totally forgot about this account until i did an username recovery for another account i lost.

Price : Make an offer, Paypal only (as Gift).

If you need more informations or/if you're interrested in the account just add me Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★ EUNE Champions Skins UNRANKED S4/S5 Plat S3★
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
to close, wrong title
[Selling] EUW★Diam.Border★Plat 2 SoloQ★105 Champions★49 Skins★12 Rune Pages★3v3 CHALLENGER MMR★
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends account that is Platinum 2 in SoloQ is on the EU-West Server. I am the original owner of this account. PRICE: 200 Euro Payment Method: Paypal Contact me on Skype: Gizmokingan http://i.imgur.com/cHeE8Pk.jpg The Account Is Platinum 2 in SoloQ
[Selling] ★ ★ ★ EUNE, GOLD V, 50 CHAMPIONS, 5 SKINS, 2 RUNE PAGE ★ ★ ★
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends account for selling. ;) Nickname is 6 letters long, no numbers. Total amount of normal games play'd 1200 Honor/commendations - Friendly11 Helpful7 Teamwork126 Hon.Opponent49 Ranked : Gold V, Season 2 Silver. Champions owned ; 50 Skins owned ; 5 Rune page ; 2 - AD and AP. RP - 150 , IP - 3000
[Selling] ★ ★ ★ EUNE, GOLD V, 50 CHAMPIONS, 5 SKINS, 2 RUNE PAGE ★ ★ ★
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm selling a League of Legends account. ;) CHEAP! Region : EU Nordic & East Normal games play'd : 1200~ Ranked division : Gold V (1500 ELO) High MMR. 2 Rune Page, AD and AP. Champions owned : 50. 5 skins owned. RP: 150~