Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to work for someone[Booster for hire]

Discussion on Looking to work for someone[Booster for hire] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to work for someone[Booster for hire]

Master prev season. Can boost up to Diamond 5 with no problems.
Can do EUW, EUNE, TR, RU.
I am looking to work for a company or under someone.
I can provide proofs on Skype.
My Skype - xardlin
or tell me yours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2015, 19:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 902
Hiring him often enough, not through epvp though - can confirm once again, the guy is pretty good on midlane and toplane ranged champions, can carry the game even with totally trash players. Diamond 2 on EUW on one of my accounts.
Old 05/03/2015, 19:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
can vouch for u if wanted
Old 05/03/2015, 21:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 344/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xardlin View Post
up
I would highly recommend to do at least 1 vouch, so other boosters/company's see that you are trusted.

Cheers.
Old 05/04/2015, 22:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Add me on skpye: magmabooster25..
Old 05/22/2015, 01:23   #6

bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master Tier Looking to work for someone[Booster for hire]
05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot S3 Challenger soloq. S4 Master soloq 200lp~, Can boost up to Diamond 5 with no problems Mostly NA,but can do LAN, EUW and EUNE i am looking to work for a company or under someone. On most of the time and i do jobs quickly never banned
WANT TO HIRE BOOSTER
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im looking for boosters on EUW that will do a couple of my jobs. The payment wont be that high but you will have permanently jobs. Only trusted people. Last Season Diamond 1/Master/Challenger. Got 2 Orders that are waiting. Please pick me up skype. Greets.
[Selling] NA Elo Booster for Hire
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi previously I ran Domination Elo Boosting . After we got scammed by a certain person that proceeded to give us a negative in the TBM, we decided to take a break. Now I'm looking to be hired by any EU/LAN/etc boosting services to boost for them in the NA. I'll take any NA offers and whatnot would happily be compensated with 75% of the boost I did. You keeping the 25% which is a bit of free no risk income for you. So is there any boosting services interested in expanding?
Looking to hire booster on NA.
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am currently looking for someone who is available during the weekdays to play around 10 games a day or more if you can. I have become too overwhelmed with orders and need someone to fill orders during the weekdays. Most likely will not have jobs during weekends but may on some. Cannot promise steady flow of jobs but can give strong cut. Also must be able to communicate through skype with customers and coach them if that is what they would like. add me on skype for more details. ...
LOOKING TO HIRE EU D1+ Booster
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Too many people asking for a boost on the EU side has forced me to consider hiring a EU booster. You will probably be the only one working for me. Skype: lpuniversity http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2575826-proboost-challenger-booster-coach-l fw.html that is my thread