Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100+ skins account for sale

Discussion on 100+ skins account for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100+ skins account for sale

I have 14 rune pages, many skins and so forth, looking to get rid of it, and ill show you everything. Was gold S3. thats it, other then that it isnt worth much. has MANY skins. Thats the best I can say about it.

I want a World of warcraft key, it can be purchased online instantly, I need the code. add me if you want it. I can skype screen with you and show you its my account and what it has.

skype - xdoneil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 82 CHAMPS 54 SKINS EUW ACCOUNT FOR SALE
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, i'm selling my LoL Account because i stop playing the game (no time:D) i've got 82 Champions (which you will see in the Screens) and 54 Skins (Foxfire Ahri, Stinger Akali, Unchained Alistar, Woad Ashe, Bumm-Bumm Blitzcrank, Restistance Caitlyn, Death Blossom Elise, Frozen Ezreal, Bandito Fiddlesticks, Royal Guard Fiora, Tundra-Fizz, Spooky Gangplank, Blood Red Garen, Hillbilly Gragas, Mafia Graves, Frostblade Irelia, Vandal Jax, Full-Metal Jayce, Mercenary Katarina, Deadly...
[Selling] [NA] Account Sale Diamond-5 All Champion 236 Skins Cheap Sale
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
All Champions; More than Half Skins (236 and at least one skin for each champion, except Vel'Koz) 86000+IP; 20 Runes Pages; Have 15 types (45) of Large Quintessences - Crit Chance; Health Regen/s and etc. More than 2000+ Games for normal and 1279 Wins S4: Diamond V 60LP 61% Total Win Rates S3: Gold Border Around $850 - Paypal Only
LoL Account Sale/EUNE/LVL30/60 Chamoions/25 Skins+Limited Skins//HOT!!!
04/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL account here. I just tell the important fact about this account. For details add me on Skype->Xantr0x or send me a PM if u are intressted. LVL 30 EUNE Server 60 Champions 25 Skins Normal Wins/Looses:360/365 Elo:1108 Ranked Wins/Looses:130/110
[EUW]30 LVL account for sale[51 champ, 7 skins, only 10$]
04/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Elitepvpers. Decided to sell my account, it's 30 lvl, it has 51 owned champs and 7 skins on him. My ranked stats are 71 wins to 79 loses, resulting a 1010 elo. it has 537 normal wins and 536 normal loses. Account has 2 runepages, 1 set for mainly Ability power champions,mainly ap carrys, the other is for attack damage champions, mainly ad carrys. http://www.bildites.lv/images/qk91kf96r45tasiydao .png http://www.bildites.lv/images/6ldq8m0eugrtvxugbwi d.png
Lvl 30 LoL account (US) with skins for sale
01/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
;