Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 Lot of Skins Runes

Discussion on Plat 3 Lot of Skins Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 Lot of Skins Runes

Trading only if you give first or with a german speeking middleman.

Willing to sell for 50€ Psc.

Infos
lg,
alex

EDIT: Im Trading also Vs. Warframe Very Good gear
EDIT: And also WHO DOENST WANT TO WATCH SCREENSHOTS THIS ACCOUNT GOT THE RARE CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH SKIN
Old 05/07/2015, 15:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 2, 104 Champions ( 6300 IP ), 75 Skins, Decked out Runes, Many Unavailable Skins
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Plat 2, 104 Champions with 6300 IP to buy any other champion you want, 75 skins, Decked out Runes, With many unavailable and Legendary Skins! Including some of the 3250 RP skins, If you would like any more details including Screenshots, Champ List, ect, contact me on skype: bwell-Malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos
[Selling] EUW Plat 5, 59 Champions, many runes, 14 skins
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 // 95% Champs // All Runes // Skins [PSC]
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, da meine Ausbildung vor paar Tagen angefangen hat verkaufe ich meinen Platin 1 Account (23 Points atm), mit fast allen Champions darauf, hier ein screenshot welche Champions ich NICHT habe Notowned.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen Der Account hat alle relevanten Runen (Ausser Spellvamp!) inklusive 11 Runenpages: Runes.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen Hier ein Proof:
[Selling] EUW | VERY RARE SKINS | PLAT 1 | ALL RUNES
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'd like to sell another of my accounts. Account is on EUW server, belong to Plat 1 div (may be diamond very soon). Account has 94 champions, almost every rune in the game, 10 pages. Account has only played 70 games, MMR is really high. Getting even +35 per game and getting matched with diamond 2-3 at night. Account include very rare skins that u may never seen. Some of them: Santa Gragas, Snowmerdinger, Victorious J4, Urf WW, Ufo Corki (beta tests), Goth Annie, Riot Singed,...
[Sell] NA lvl 30 plat season 2 and plat 5 s3 many skins many runes
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account is plat season 2 (plat border) plat 5 division currently with 100 league points it has all of the runes and 19 rune pages it has a skin for almost every champ (some have multiple) 8 legendary skins if you are interested pm me on skype destroyersean13 i will supply what ever info you want there here are some pictures for the account http://imgur.com/a/rA80d#ahuNY5r