Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my RU plat 5 account for EUW account any division

Discussion on Trading my RU plat 5 account for EUW account any division within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my RU plat 5 account for EUW account any division

want to trade my RU account for a euw account, i dont care what division it is as long as it has at least 20 or more skins.

my skins are:
Apocalypse Brand
Pool party and Dragon fist lee sin
Dragon Blade and Redeemed riven
kitty cat Katarina
Death blossom elise
Warlord Shen
Jurassic Cho'gath
Masked and Mad Hatter Shaco
Ice drake shyvana
Dragonslayer and heartseeker vayne
Lord Darius
Fnatic and Dragoslayer J4
Also free skins such as riot girl trist, dreadknight garen, unchained ali and victorious morgana

If u are interested make sure to skype me, i speak fluent russian and fluent english. My skype name is: Kirill.Krilov

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Season2 Account,s4 Plat division, 9 runepage.
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my EUNE Platinum Division Account: Normal: http://i.epvpimg.com/vgL3h.jpg Ranked: Season 2 Gold Season 3 Plat. Season 4 Plat. The original DareDevil summonername. I think this name is precious, but i know not everyone think alike.
[Selling] Plat III sell account 20rune pages 77 champs 18skins on NA $150 Division [B][COLOR=
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat III sell account 20rune pages 77 champs 18skins on NA $150 Division Plat III RP 200 IP 4882 have 77 champs
Buying EUW account with gold/plat division and a lot skins
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i'm buying account in euw with +80 champs / +80 skins / 8+ rune pages and a lot rune pages it should be gold or plat division s2.. , paying by paypal ... Contact me at skype balanar3311
[Selling] EU West account Plat V Division ! 20 EURO!
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I want to sell account , It's in PLAT V Division. It has 37 champions with 15 skins ! If u want to see acc Skype : xamcio1
[Selling] [NA] S1:Gold S2:Plat S3:Diamond Division 1 TOP-RANKED ACCOUNT
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Division 1 NA league of legends player. Due to loss of interest in the game, and annoyance with Riot's recent decisions, I've decided to sell my league of legends account. Some information will only be available during sale, due to riot employees monitoring the sale of Top-Level player accounts. Since there aren't many of us, it's extremely easy for riot to identify who is selling. I apologize for the censorship. ___________________ This...