Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D5+ VOUCH GAMES

Discussion on D5+ VOUCH GAMES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D5+ VOUCH GAMES

I'll be doing vouch boosts today, since I'm new to this community.
Servers I'm willing to do vouch games on are EUW EUNE and TR.

I'm experienced Master Tier player, been boosting since S2.
Please add me on Skype for more information: sirbacon. (with a dot)

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE vouch boosts | GET YOUR GOLD | Last-Minute | Duo-Q
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, we are two diamond players that want to try some casual boosting on the side. We are offering you free boosts in low elo (maybe up to plat, depending on the order size and schedule). - - - - - - - - - - -GET YOUR SEASON REWARDS ! - - - - - - - - - - - - If you need your promos to Gold won, we'll happily do it for free! Also, we have our own accounts so you can duo if you want, it will be easier PM or write your details, I'll contact you
[Selling] Doing Cheap Vouch Boosts
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Bronze and Silver, PM me for details (I need some +tbm in here but am otherwise highly trusted on other sites).
[Selling] Platinum Boosts in Season 4 very cheap! with Vouch
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm boosting in Season 4.I'm Platinum atm Add me on Skype: fauler-sack1 Teamspeak: speak.nitrado.net:14000 Week 1: Bronze V -Bronze IV 5€ BronzeIV -Bronze III 7.5€ BronzeIII -Bronze II 7.5€ Bronze II -Bronze I 10€ Bronze I -Silver V 15€
[Selling] Platinum Boosts in Season 4 very cheap! with Vouch
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I'm boosting in Season 4.I'm Platinum atm Add me on Skype: fauler-sack1 Teamspeak: speak.nitrado.net:14000 Week 1: Bronze V -Bronze IV 5€ BronzeIV -Bronze III 7.5€ BronzeIII -Bronze II 7.5€ Bronze II -Bronze I 10€ Bronze I -Silver V 15€
Challenger booster, first 2 boosts for free as vouch.
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Hi, im a Challenger tier EUW leagueoflegends player.I'm here to offer cheap and reliable elo boosting. I guarantee I will elo boost you atleast one division each day if I agree to a job. Skype"Iv4n1233 On skype I can give proof and we can talk about prices, I may change them depending on situations. Done free elo boosts, only doing vouches for trusted members now. After that im gonna do 20% off the price for a week. Boosting on all servers with offline mod so friends cant see me. ...