Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts with Riot and Judgement Kayle

Discussion on Accounts with Riot and Judgement Kayle within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Accounts with Riot and Judgement Kayle

Hallo,

Ich habe hier zwei Accounts mit nicht mehr erhältlichen Kayle Skins im Angebot.

Account#1:

Level:7
Server:Na
Skin:Riot Kayle
Champs: Kayle(maybe more)
Riot Points: 400

Account#1:

Level:7
Server:NA
Skin: Judgement Kayle
Champs: Kayle (maybe more)

English soon!

Bilder folgen, kann sie schneller via Skype senden.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (NA) two accounts 1 with riot kayle 1 with judgement kayle $1each unverified
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
yea...so as the title says, just found two of my very old smurfs...both are on NA server, unverified and $1 each -lvl5 w/ riot kayle -lvl11 w/ 7champs, judgement&virdian kayle i take pp only, looking to get rid of them lol edit: found one more lvl5 riot kayle acc, if you buy all three will be $2 for all
[Selling] [euw/eune] Riot Kayle & Judgement Low lvl Accounts only 0,5€! Get yours now
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im selling Riot Kayle and Judgement Kayle accounts on EUW and EUNE. The accounts are lvl 5-15. The accounts are verified on my email, if you buy an account it will get changed to your email. EUNE: Account #1 - lvl 6 - 400RP - Riot Kayle Account #2
[Selling] A few Riot Kayle / Judgement Kayle accounts
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I recently got my hands on a few low level accounts with Riot Kayle and Judgement Kayle on them. Also got other low level accounts that I will sell really cheap. List: Account #1 - lvl 6 - Judgement Kayle Unlocked - 4 wins ip boost - EUW
[Selling] Pax Jax , Judgement Kayle , Riot k-9 nasus , LOOK INSIDE!
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys im selling my EUNE acc lvl 12 smurf with Pax Jax , Riot k-9 nasus and Judgement kayle , it has 113k collection score and 1,7k IP and 200RP. I will screenshare the acc on skype if you want. You offer the price. Contact me in PM or down here in this topic , ask me skype in PM. Screenshots. http://i.imgur.com/6b8QHJE.png http://i.imgur.com/Vp62fTb.jpg
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted