Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting logo .psd

Discussion on Elo boosting logo .psd within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Elo boosting logo .psd

I am looking for someone to work on my current .psd logo and improve it for me, will pay $5 for simple 10 minutes work. Willing to go first after you've looked at it and decided you can do it.

I want the text to wrap around the logo instead of underneath it, and I'd also like for you to do anything that you think would improve it.

Old 04/25/2015, 01:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Does actually belong here:

:x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Boosting for GFX Services (need logo and signature)
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi pvpers (: I need an avatar for forums and some help with icons/logos for website and I figured I might offer boosts for it (: I can boost any Eu server (EuW, EuNE, Rus, Tur) 1-2 Full divisions up to Platinum 5 depending on what you're willing to do and your current division. Pm me here or add me on skype: fenryr03
League of Legends Elo Boosting l Logo Concept
05/30/2014 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich habe mal ein Logo gemacht, welches ich gerne verkaufen würde. Der Preis: 10€ Bei Interesse melden, der Preis ist Verhandelbar. http://i.epvpimg.com/1CwUd.png
[Selling] Boosting Company Name+Logo+Website
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings epvp! Currently selling my own idea on a Boosting Company name,logo and website Wanted to create my own Boosting service but i made up my mind. 1)Have a ready company name. (Catchy and sounds great) 2)Ready Company Logo (Looks awesome!) 3)Almost finished website (only need to buy a domain)
[Buying] Logo für Boosting-Service
07/15/2013 - Artist Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo :) ich suche ein schön gemachtes, modernes und edles Logo für unseren Boosting-Service. Meine Skype-ID: heavenboosting.support Wir bezahlen mind. 10€-je nach Aussehen des Logos um einiges mehr. BUMP!