Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ] Almost all champions(4 missing)

Discussion on EUW ] Almost all champions(4 missing) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ] Almost all champions(4 missing)

Like title says i wanna get rid off one f my old main accounts, i have no time to play so i decided to sell it.

Account have almost every champion ingame missing 4, gold last season, silver2 atm, there is between 15-20 skins(Riot Nasus, Riot Graves and more).

Price is 30e PSC.

Got random LOW LEVEL accounts with "rare" skins like Challenger Ahri, Riot Kayle etc, contact me if ur interested in them as well.

Skype denis.latifovic1

I'll go first to trusted people, if you have ANY -tbm ur the one who is going first, idc how much +tbm u got.

Fast and simple trade.

Tried to scam me, be carefull with trading with this guy, sent admins a msg already, just until they ban him, be carefull.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW ] Almost all champions(4 missing)
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Like title says i wanna get rid off one f my old main accounts, i have no time to play so i decided to sell it. Account have almost every champion ingame missing 4, gold last season, silver2 atm, there is between 15-20 skins(Riot Nasus, Riot Graves and more). Price is 30e PSC. Got random LOW LEVEL accounts with "rare" skins like Challenger Ahri, Riot Kayle etc, contact me if ur interested in them as well. Skype denis.latifovic1
[Selling] EUW ] Almost all champions(4 missing)
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Like title says i wanna get rid off one f my old main accounts, i have no time to play so i decided to sell it. Account have almost every champion ingame missing 4, gold last season, silver2 atm, there is between 15-20 skins(Riot Nasus, Riot Graves and more). Price is 30e PSC. Skype denis.latifovic1 I'll go first to trusted people, if you have ANY -tbm ur the one who is going first, idc how much +tbm u got.
[Selling] Gold 3 account with 15+ - missing champions / EUNE
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Topic^ Add me on skype; hieuif for more info I NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP
WTS Platinum V 62 LP || EUW || MISSING ONLY A FEW CHAMPIONS
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey there, basically I've got a Platinum and Diamond account at the moment, and I've decided to only use the D. one and sell the Platinum. Infos about the account: Server:EU West, free transfer to EUNE from what I remember. Division: Platinum V Champions: 110+ (No Jinx) Skins: - Pool Party Graves - Gladiator Draven - Explorer Ezreal
[Selling] EUW Account | Level 30 | Bronze 1 | Missing 3 Champions
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is missing Draven, Quinn, and Syndra. Comes with 12 pages and quite a few skins. Asking price: $20 Skype: LGPhail