Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver Account, with almost all champs. 25 € PSC. I got the original Email.

Discussion on Silver Account, with almost all champs. 25 € PSC. I got the original Email. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver Account, with almost all champs. 25 € PSC. I got the original Email.

Title. @mods i closed my old thread. PM me if you are intrested. It has 4 runepages, many runes, but only 3 skins. I sell it for only 25€ because the last 3 persons who wanted to buy it could not finish the trade for several reasons, and im kind of ****** on, i just wanna buy some CS:GO skins.
Old 04/15/2015, 20:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype: guosong1998

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 Account with Original Email
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe mein aktuellen Main mit dem ich ab und zu einfach mal ne Runde gezockt habe aber dieses Game ist nichts mehr für mich. Infos auf den Screenshots. Preislich erwarte ich nicht viel. http://s14.directupload.net/images/141106/thtg5lr q.png http://s14.directupload.net/images/141106/yjg7vhi j.png
[Selling] Diamond V [EUW]Account + Original Email - 21 Champs, 2 RP
07/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Dia-V 16LP and Gold boarder from S3, comes with Email Account and Riot welcome message. Payment with elitegold, PSC, PayPal http://i.epvpimg.com/s2AQf.jpg + Pantheon = 22 Champs
[Selling] Sell Smurf ACC EUW Silver V 57lp (original email) 79 Champs - 21 Skins Cheap !
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i sell my smurf acc on EUW with Original email ! Silver V 57lp get 20-30 lp per win last season Silver too -79 Champions -21 Skins (BloodLord Vladimir,Kayle S1 and more look here screenshot : -12 runes Page -lots of runes you needed
[Selling] Unranked (S3 Silver) 34 champs, 8 skins EUW 14€ Original Email
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, 34 champs 8 skins 2 rune pages Enough runes Got original email if you want more info about something, add me on skype: [email protected]
[Selling] Silver 3 Na Account Original Email NA
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have a NA league of legends accounts with original email i am trying to sell it has 28 champions and 9 Skins. Only want $20 for the account and the price is negotiable add me on skype @ evaandelaney Skins are: Bilgewater Katarina Artic Warfare Caitlyn Vandal Jax Bloodstone Lissandra Spellthief Lux Ghostbride Morgana Gothic Orianna