Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Plat2, All Champs, 20 Runepages, 26k IP, 101 Skins(CS Riven+other rare skins)

Discussion on EUW Plat2, All Champs, 20 Runepages, 26k IP, 101 Skins(CS Riven+other rare skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Plat2, All Champs, 20 Runepages, 26k IP, 101 Skins(CS Riven+other rare skins)

--------
Old 04/16/2015, 18:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

highest offer: 200€
Buyout: 300€
Old 04/16/2015, 20:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
I want to buy ur Account. Write me on Skype: beturking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account with over 250 Skins||All Champs||20 Runepages 60+||Rare Skins
04/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey forum!! i want to sell my League of Legends account with really much rare skins which you cant buy anymore and some you never could buy in the shop like PAX Sivir Riot-GSG Nasus Riot Singed and so on! Some little information about the account: Level: 30 Champs/Skins/Runepages: All/258/20 Ranking: Silver 3 With Gold MMR You can add me on Skype if you are interested.
[Selling] EUW|ALL CHAMPS|242 SKINS|20 RunePages|Rare Skins|RLY CHEAP!
01/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell a account from my friend who gave me cuz he quitted, add me on skype for further informations! Skype: therealmirkan price can be negiotaded
[Selling] PLAT2 ACCOUNT | ALL CHAMPS | 205 SKINS | LEGENDARY | RARE | HOT
08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Community, Im going to sell my plat2 Account on EuW. It has all champion, all runes and 205 Skins. Im looking for a good offer, im also interested in csgo skins. For screens, proofes and stuff just hit me up in skype and ill show u everything u want to know about this rare account. Best regards
[Selling] Diamond IV, All Champs, 54 skins, 7 runepages, most runes, rare skins
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is currently Diamond 4, has 7 rune pages, most runes, all champs, a lot of icons and 54 skins including a lot of special ones such as: Mecha Kha'Zix SKT bundle Pulsefire Ezreal Victorious Elise Victorious Janna King Rammus UFO Corki Gentleman Cho'Gath Judgement Kayle
[Selling] EUW, PLAT2, ALL CHAMPS, MANY SKINS, 11 Runepages
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Plat II account (Plat IV in s3). Champions: ALL Runepages: 11 Server: EUW (transfer to EUNE still free) RP: 214 IP: ~8500 Normal Wins: 1300 Skins: http://imgur.com/EPWPlCS