Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BR account atm, $75 and ill buy transfer rp to any region for you

Discussion on BR account atm, $75 and ill buy transfer rp to any region for you within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
BR account atm, $75 and ill buy transfer rp to any region for you

well, the account was originally on NA until a friend of mine made a joke with me and transferred my account to BR, which basically fked up everything cuz i dont even speak portuguese plus the ping is high. my original thread:

NA 112 champs, 49 skins, many rare skins including king rammus, cheap!

I will stay with the same price, $75 paypal, not going first but we can use a trusted middleman. And I am willing to cover the server transfer rp and transfer the account to your region. I wont go any lower cuz what im actually getting is lower.

So the accounts, 112champions, 49 skins(including king rammus, judgement kayle, victorious morgana, janna and elise), 7 rune pages with over 80% of the runes bought.

In order for me to transfer the account to your server you are gonna have to either request a trade and pay $20 in advance, and im willing to show proofs on BR. i dont wanna see people cancelling the deal after i paid the rp and transferred the server(I think the best way to deal is through a very trusted middleman, since this is pretty complicated). Thanks.

If you want the account to stay in BR the price will be cheaper ofc

Edit: account has a gold elo back in NA
Old 04/14/2015, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 110
bump, willing to lower the price, but i want to get rid of the account as soon as possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BR account atm, 112 champs 49 skins, i pay transfer rp to any region, cheap price
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
well, the account was originally on NA until a friend of mine made a joke with me and transferred my account to BR, which basically fked up everything cuz i dont even speak portuguese plus the ping is high. my original thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3668070-na-112-champs-49-skins-many-rare-ski ns-including-king-rammus-cheap.html I will stay with the same price, $75 paypal, not going first but we can use a trusted middleman. And I am willing to cover the...
[Selling] LvL 30 Account - Russian Region(Possible Transfer)
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Lv.30 account: History: - Clean from bans - Low report count - No bugs/bots/scripts were abused in any possible way - Silver S4 - Russian Region with a possible transfer to other region Contains:
[Selling] WTS LoL Account NA s2 10.9K rp 6k ip 7 runePage(can transfer Region)76champs 56skins
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , I'm selling my LoL Na account with 10.9k RP and 6k ip with 7 runes pages and has full ad ap runes. Has 76 champs and 56 Skins (cheap one and rare Riot skins and Medieval twitch and more) Looking for the best offer. This account can be transfer to any region since it has 10.9k RP and it cost 2.6k rp to transfer. Please for more information or screen or elophant link just reply or send pm leaving your skype.
anyone able to transfer to another region?
11/01/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
trying to tranfer from eune to oce but cannot do it. error says there is something wrong with transfer service.. anyone experience same problem?