Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh | Eune account |60000IP

Discussion on Fresh | Eune account |60000IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 225
Fresh | Eune account |60000IP

Hello. Im selling Eune account with 60k Ip
•Fresh
•No champions
•No runes

The account will be ready in 2 days.
20 euro till account its ready after that price goes 25 euro.(you dont pay now, just pm or below that you buy it when ready)

Pump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fresh eune account
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to sell my account which im not using. Its got 10 games played with 7/10 games won in placement. Number of champs is 21. AP/AD rune pages. 4800IP Last active 3 months ago ( start of S5). Silver in S3/S4 icon + championship riven icon Price: about 10€?
[Selling] Verkaufe lol account alle champs und 60000ip
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wie schon im thema gesagt verkaufe ich meinen lol account der zurzeit gold 5 ist. Habe auf dem acc alle champs und relativ viele skins wie z.b pulsfire ezreal. 1200~ normal wins und 60000 einflusspunkte , namensänderung geht also schnell! push push
[Buying] Fresh EUNE account
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Requirements: Level 30 Not played ranked ever Only just leveled to level 30 (meaning no games after lvl 30) Not hacked I don't care if the account is botted, I just need a cheap EUNE account to play ranked on when the EUW servers are down.
[Buying] EUNE fresh account
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to buy account on eune server. I want unraked lvl 30 account for as cheap as possible. I wont buy accounts with x skins etc, i want CHEAP one. You need to proof with welcome message+reg.mail or dont even bother contacting me. When your tbm is high i will go first, otherwise MM or you going first. If anyone got acc with victorious skins +unranked S4 that would be really great and i will consider going higher on price. ps: i dont want accounts with 10 legendary skins, 20 rune pages...
WTB EUW AND EUNE FRESH ACCOUNT
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
TOPIC IM BUYING ALL FRESH ELO ACCOUNTS ( 0 rankeds played or low ranked played without any loss) skype : league.skins