Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platina 5 - 90+ champ , 50+ skins

Discussion on EUW Platina 5 - 90+ champ , 50+ skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
EUW Platina 5 - 90+ champ , 50+ skins

Last season 4 platina .

Server EUW .

-The account has 50+ skins
-90 champions
-10 rune pages

Offers skype - djonukx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] platina I euwest all champ 40 skins
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
heya, title says everything -all champs -40 skins -division: platina 1 -season 2 gold border -12 rune pages -full runes for everything, u can go everywhere legacy/rare skins:
[Selling] EU-NE ACCOUNT (40 CHAMP,10SKIN,PLATINA 5)
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hy all .! WTS my lol account .! Informations: -40 champion -10 skin -2 runapage -and PLATINA V. Skype: feedmelowz
[Selling] EU-NE ACCOUNT (40 CHAMP,11 SKIN,PLATINA 5)
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hy all .! Selling my account ! Informations : -40 champion -11 skin -2 normal runapage (ad, ap) -and PLATINA V. Skype: feedmelowz
WTS Platina S1(1900+elo)77 champ 35skins
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi selling account of what the photo: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Account has a unique theme and Triumphant Ryze only you can earn more by winning the tournament. The account will be included in the rp 9700 and Bundle with a new champion.5 run page and more.I sell for 90 euro i accept with Middleman only paypal. S1-Platina S2-1640elo Skins: Noxus Hunter Anivia Red Riding Annie Vandal Brand Loss ness cho gath