Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price Check for account

Discussion on Price Check for account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Price Check for account

Hello, I have this account on EUNE and if someone could do a price check, would be great

Old 04/05/2015, 21:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Champion/Rune pool?
Division?

You can't tell price only after skins.
Old 04/05/2015, 22:37   #3

Oh ye, right, my bad, sorry, thought elophant shows also details for division/runes
The division is platinum for season 4 and season 5, 10 rune pages with all runes and around 100 champs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Price check for my account
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
euw lvl 30 unlinked and unranked with judgement kayle and some champs
Price Check for my account
09/08/2014 - Final Fantasy XIV - 1 Replies
Greetings all, I would like to sell my account; with the following information: - Server: Ragnarok. - Level 50 WAR/PLD/MNK, with all required sub-jobs. - Main is WAR with ilvl92 and equipped with best gear and many alternative pieces as well. - All 50’s has gears ilvl90. - Around 6+Mil Gil, and so much material for all crafts that are worth few millions. - All crafts are @50 with best crafting gear. Also fishing & botany is 50, mining is not 50 but close to it.
Account price check
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
just wondering how much a D5-D3 account with no skins and maybe 25-30 champs would be worth
Price check on account!
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- Diamond 5 - 20 rune pages - almost all runes - all champions - 130 skins - challenger ranked 5s - 7200 ip + 345 rp Please. :)
Price check on this account.
08/25/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
I have not played this game in years. So long I used to play during the h'ween mask drops. Anyways. I tried my hardest to get back in to the game a few months back I just can't do it. My question is how much would the account in the images below be worth. Not saying I'm going to sell it right away or any thing just tryin to figure out a price range. There is about 8mil in gold red h`ween mask valued at 130m and santa hat valued at 80m. There is anywhere from 200m to 250m in just items in the...