Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boostbro.com Hiring permanent NA boosters

Discussion on Boostbro.com Hiring permanent NA boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boostbro.com Hiring permanent NA boosters

Hiring permanent NA boosters. Looking at a few jobs a week to start. Anything from B5-B4 to Diamond. 3rd Biggest ELO boost site according to traffic/hits. Will require a verified Challenger account to be considered and examples of previous work.

Skype=nemoftw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[Selling] Hiring OCE/NA Boosters.
01/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Requirements: -d1+ -must use vpn -give proof skype-andromedaservice
[Buying] Hiring NA and OCE boosters
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Accountwarehouse is currently hiring for a few booster positions for the OCE and NA regions We offer an 80% payout for the OCE region so these positions will not be open for long. For the NA region we are currently only looking for boosters capable of challenger boosting which we offer 80% on as well. You must be a very skilled player to be a booster for us as well as be above the age of 18 with a verified Paypal account in your name. If you are interested in being a booster for us please...
[Buying] Hiring Boosters
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
We just started to boost, but we are only 2 and it seems that we have a lot of requests. Here's the thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3099981-lolstars-boosting-coaching-services- cheapest-prices-safe-trusty.html . Add us on skype so we can discuss more.
[Buying] Hiring EU Boosters
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I know people have a hard time making an Elo boosting company themselves, so I am hiring EU boosters for season 4. Requirements ----------------- Must be in diamond 5+ in solo queue. Must be willing to play a vouch game on your main, so I could verify you are diamond 5 + material. Must be able to boost on EUW/EUNE Must abide by my rules when it comes to boosting. Add KentEloBoost on skype for more info.