Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] EPIC ACCOUNT 240+ SKINS ALL CHAMPS

Discussion on [EUW] EPIC ACCOUNT 240+ SKINS ALL CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] EPIC ACCOUNT 240+ SKINS ALL CHAMPS

Hello,

im selling my Main Account on EUW its UNVERIFIED so you will be the first one to validate it for extra security!

Champions

SKINS

Payment:
PSC
e*gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EPIC LOL ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS 142 SKINS! 50€ ONLY!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3312386-hot-epic-account-all-champs-142-skin s-platin-iii-20-runepages.html PM me if interested :)
[Selling] Epic EUW Account 54 Skins/100 Champs/Epic MMR
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I'd like to sell my classy League of Legends Account Level 30 on EUW. It's currently Silver 3, but I can push it to Gold if you want to. There are less than 50 Rankeds played with over 70% winratio. This means your MMR is top class. You gain 35-39 and lose 12-16. If you suceed in a divison you possibly skip the next one: e.g You win promotion games in Silver 5, you'll get promoted to Silver 3 instantly. Facts about the account: -1111 Normal Wins. -30 Ranked Wins. -Silver...
[Selling] EUW EPIC ACCOUNT All champs 140 skins PSC
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys ! I want to sell my account who's really the best offer u never saw He is gold s2 and now silver 1 He has 8-9 runes pages full All champs 7300 PI 1800 RP 140 skins (all in french i'm sorry for that ) Ahri de minuit
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 RS, Epic Skins!!!
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 Sites, Epic Skins!!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.