Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doing 3vs3 Challenger coaching

Discussion on Doing 3vs3 Challenger coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/21/2015, 17:03   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Got coached by this guy he is really friendly and learned alot. Reconmended
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2015, 22:14   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Wie siehts aus wenn ich allein gecoacht werde, spiel ich dann mit 2en von euch oder brauch ich n team?
Old 04/27/2015, 22:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebimaan View Post
Wie siehts aus wenn ich allein gecoacht werde, spiel ich dann mit 2en von euch oder brauch ich n team?
wenn du für deinen mate mitzahlst spielen wir mit nem mate von dir !
vorrab erkläre ich eh erstmal paar sachen bevor es in die twisted treeline geht.
Old 05/24/2015, 21:54   #19

bump

bump
Old 06/10/2015, 18:59   #20

bump

btw new meta is out, new changes to the twisted treeeline.
i have got the best comps and best infos how to get goood in the new meta !
Old 06/14/2015, 15:16   #21

bumo
Old 06/15/2015, 15:45   #22

nbump
Old 09/06/2015, 00:03   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 533
The Black Market: 171/0/0
I bought an 3v3 coaching and it was AWESOME

He spent the whole time with me and a mate on teamspeak, told us about strong meta picks, counterpicks, lanephase and starting items.

Additional to his "standard" coaching we told him what we thought were our weeknesses and he helped us to improve in exactly this areas.

We played 10 games together and during this time he did the most shout calling so we could see how it should work and in the later games he let us make to calls and told us why it was a good/bad call.

It was an amazing time and even when its not important for a good coaching season, we still had a lot of fun and I can highly recomend you to try him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2015, 17:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Enthaupter View Post

He spent the whole time with me and a mate on teamspeak, told us about strong meta picks, counterpicks, lanephase and starting items.

Additional to his "standard" coaching we told him what we thought were our weeknesses and he helped us to improve in exactly this areas.

We played 10 games together and during this time he did the most shout calling so we could see how it should work and in the later games he let us make to calls and told us why it was a good/bad call.

It was an amazing time and even when its not important for a good coaching season, we still had a lot of fun and I can highly recomend you to try him.
thanks, bump
Old 09/28/2015, 22:45   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cost?
Old 10/09/2015, 21:23   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 533
The Black Market: 171/0/0
Quote:

I want to add to my feedback:

It's now almost a Month since we recieved the coaching. The Teams Win rate increased from ~45% to 61% and since the coaching we are playing 14/6 and climbed from Silver 5 to Gold 5 to now beeing on a 6 game winning streak.

So the coaching is showing big results!
Old 10/12/2015, 13:45   #27

Quote:
I want to add to my feedback:

It's now almost a Month since we recieved the coaching. The Teams Win rate increased from ~45% to 61% and since the coaching we are playing 14/6 and climbed from Silver 5 to Gold 5 to now beeing on a 6 game winning streak.

So the coaching is showing big results!

bump thanks
Old 10/29/2015, 23:08   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is full of shiit. I bought slot of his team, and he kick me just a month later , his ingame name is Wing Chun. remember this fritz guy. your mother must be proud of you

how is it feel to lose to me in solo q? happy? u little fraud, feel dirty to talk about you