Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US Level 30 acct 200$+ spent all champs except 5 25+ skins some legendary, and legacy

Discussion on US Level 30 acct 200$+ spent all champs except 5 25+ skins some legendary, and legacy within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US Level 30 acct 200$+ spent all champs except 5 25+ skins some legendary, and legacy

I am trading my level 30 league of legends account because i got a 35 ranked game suspension, i have 32 games left but do not want to bother with it, it has alot of things on it, almost all the champions except around 5, 20+ skins mostly 975 cost ones some legendary and even a legacy nocturne skin, these are some champions with skins at the top of my head akali annie brand chogath garen kennen malz master yi nasus noc olaf shaco talon teemo warwick xin yorick hecarim, and many others. have full rune pages for ap and ad as well as 6400 ip. Looking for another level 30 us account rank does not matter i will even take unranked as long as you are willing to throw in a name change, hopefuly you have some champs and at least a couple of skins, i am just looking to get back into ranked matches

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] [NA LoL Account] [Gold Elo] [Lots of Champs+Skins] [Ultimate+Legendary+Legacy Skins]
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm selling my personal League account, na server. Has gold border from last season and it is currently sitting at Gold IV. MMR is decent, with a positive win/lose ratio. There are 788 normal wins, 52 champs with 32 skins and 3 rune pages. Proof of Ownership http://i58.tinypic.com/5zjqj5.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/xdi3ih.jpg
WTS 175 SKINS account / LEGACY and Legendary / ALL Champs
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hi, i want quit League of Legends and need to sell my good account. I have spend more and more money and time on this account, so i want sell it for a good and honest price. Details Account Server: Eu West All champs
[Selling] NA S3 Platinum and S2 Gold. 70 champs. Many legendary and legacy skins.
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Season 3 Plat Solo queue Season 2 Gold Solo queue http://i.imgur.com/mkr56Fu.jpg I had a losing streak so the Matchmaking rating is somewhere around Gold and recieving low LP per game, but the safety net is keeping it at Plat 5 which is what you want for the Season 3 rewards. Current RP: 1471 Total RP used: a lot, as you can see by all of the legendary skins below Current IP: 1997
[WTS] NA 160+ SKINS, 19 LEGENDARY, 20 LEGACY, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES , 900RP, 20k IP
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
NA/SILVER 160+ SKINS, 19 LEGENDARY, 20 LEGACY, ALL CHAMPS, ALL RUNES , 20k IP I need to sell this account, this game is running my life... Its an awesome account, nothing left to buy with IP, about 170 skins, All hand picked by me over 3 years of lol which I think are the best skins for every champion. Well over $1000 spent on skins and would cost you more than this because of sales and over 1000 hours gameplay IP to get an account as decked as this. Buy this account and spend $50...