Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to Buy Riot Ward Skin

Discussion on Want to Buy Riot Ward Skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to Buy Riot Ward Skin

Hi guys,

want to buy the Riot Ward Skin.

The cheaper the better.

(We'll use a Middleman!)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] RIOT WARD skin | Riot Kayle skin | Arcade MF skin
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I just purchased these three skins and used on NA server. So all of them can use for other servers. give me offer in this thread and I will go it cheap: riot ward: $4 usd kayle skin: $3 usd MF skin: $4 usd
[Selling] Selling a Gamescom Skin Code (Riot Ward Skin & Kayle Skin)
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ENGLISH _________________________________________________ ________________ Hello Community, I want to sell my Gamescom Skin Code, which includes the Riot Ward Skin and Riot Kayle. I am selling it for a 5-10 Euro PaySafeCard. 5 Euros are ok but if you are in a good moode and want to be nice, you can give me a 10 Euro PaySafeCard too :). If you are interested, please PM me and we will write about it AppleteeDeluxe
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin code (fist bump ward)
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everybody ! I am selling : -Riot Ward Skin (x1) 10€/code. I got them at the All Stars, Paris event from Riot's Staff. They are unlimited, and the code is available until 15/05, so hurry up ! Paypal - You go first. We screenshare for more safety.